URL / Website: https://www.ricksfortworth.com/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 7101 Calmont Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Activities: lapdance, massage
Hair Length and Color: M*** dishwater blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: M++++ is thin, lean, and attractive, A-cups with erect nipples. Attractive face.
Recommendation: No
They are out of their freaking minds!
  • myman
  • 04-29-2023, 07:29 PM
They are out of their freaking minds! Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Who the fuck would pay that amount even if I had the means would never pay that just for a room
I wouldn't pay that much for 2 women & a room for all night!
NEVER use a CC in a strip club.

Mistake #1.
What color blonde is

Hair Length and Color: dishwater blonde
Maybe Rick wants to up his market share so he can establish (drive up) his rates??? That shit is not going to work on me and hopefully others. It's just another form of entertainment for me that I can live without...4 years at (Maybe never open again) bdfw I've adjusted to. I have many door passes to ricks dfw that I seldom use because that place suks. I may need to try it again though lol.

Bdfw was a great place for otc. It might take a few visits hanging with the dancer I wanted but some of them would come around and be reasonable when they needed money. I knew it was all about timing. And it's pretty dang close to me so I worked it on occasion. It "was" a fun place to play around

It might help that ima hott young packn (not guns) charming wealthy stud...or maybe im not
Maybe Rick wants to up his market share so he can establish (drive up) his rates??? That shit is not going to work on me and hopefully others. It's just another form of entertainment for me that I can live without...4 years at (Maybe never open again) bdfw I've adjusted to. I have many door passes to ricks dfw that I seldom use because that place suks. I may need to try it again though lol.

Bdfw was a great place for otc. It might take a few visits hanging with the dancer I wanted but some of them would come around and be reasonable when they needed money. I knew it was all about timing. And it's pretty dang close to me so I worked it on occasion. It "was" a fun place to play around

It might help that ima hott young packn (not guns) charming wealthy stud...or maybe im not Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The girls set the rates. Per Ricks management at Ricks Cabaret the recomenced per dance rate is $25. Anything more than that is between the gals and you. The VIP rooms cost what ever the manager thinks he can get out of someone. There is a stated rate so ask a manager BEFORE you sit down. He probably knows exactly what those girls charge so he upped the rate thinking he could afford it.
This story should never be far from your mind, when you aren't completely sober, and contemplating private dances.

https://www.thesfnews.com/sf-strip-c...rd-fraud/35173
  • KNFW
  • 05-17-2023, 11:14 AM
You'd be better off hitting the studios in Dallas ie. Kfest. Or euphoria in Ft worth.