Date: 5/11/2023
Name: Z**
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.ricksfortworth.com/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Calmont
Activities: NE, SE, nipple sucking, lap dance, light kisses, etc…
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice B-sized tits, phat ass, thin waist, beautiful complexion and very soft skin. A few tats, but nothing too extreme. She was very pretty and had a sexy smile. She said she was Columbian.
Recommendation: No
Rick's is the worst.
Agree… it is just convenient and on my drive home so I rarely go anywhere else. Thinking about trying out Nova AMP or Sunrise Massage to see how those play out, but it is generally late when I get out of work and I am highly suspicious of the AMP scene. Seems too risky and I wonder how they aren’t raided weekly since it would seem like common knowledge for what happens.
I read the title and thought he meant he paid less than expected. Read the article and found out he meant less activities for the money than expected. Afraid that's the standard now. I went to Cab East two days ago. Almost had to physically dump the lady to get out of the club. Nothing but requests to spend more to get ... pretty much anything. I have always liked Cab East, but this was ridiculous.
Thanks for sharing - If we're all honest - we've all been taken in like that with "Little Head" thinking.

Free advice - most will accept rational counter offers, and if they're don't, walk away. Best to pre-negotiate everything your heart desires before disclosing how much you have.

The only reasons I go there are:
1) It's the last club in the area, the other two are either closed or too sketchy.
2) I live very close.
3) I found a dancer there who is my current #1 Girl. (Sorry no details)
- When I want some 'Real Fun', I go to Bucks, but I haven't been there in a while. I may have to go back to check it out.
  • 500sl
  • 05-17-2023, 05:39 AM
I read the title and thought he meant he paid less than expected. Read the article and found out he meant less activities for the money than expected. Afraid that's the standard now. I went to Cab East two days ago. Almost had to physically dump the lady to get out of the club. Nothing but requests to spend more to get ... pretty much anything. I have always liked Cab East, but this was ridiculous. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Yea, they target old fat ugly guys
You’re funny, dude. Sorry your life is so miserable you have to try to make yourself feel better this way. Oh, and I’m not going to play “back at ya “. You’re not worth it. Bye.
  • KNFW
  • 05-17-2023, 11:04 AM
Agree… it is just convenient and on my drive home so I rarely go anywhere else. Thinking about trying out Nova AMP or Sunrise Massage to see how those play out, but it is generally late when I get out of work and I am highly suspicious of the AMP scene. Seems too risky and I wonder how they aren’t raided weekly since it would seem like common knowledge for what happens. Originally Posted by BasicGuy
Paradise on willams and camp bowie will get you all you want for significantly less than Rick's. Got to the Amp spa section and read the reviews. Nova can be a good one too.
Whenever they refer to time or a room. Just tell them you shoot fast. That gets things down to brass tacks. Does she want the $ or the club. At those numbers, you could have pihnded both if them downstairs.