On stage tipping

You go into a club where the dancers make most their money from one on one with the customer, not from stage dancing. You see a great looking gal you would like to at least have come to your table. Just as your about to go tip her what ever you norm is, some guy or a dancer he sent, throws $100 in ones on stage for the dancer.

What do you do?
A) Go ahead and tip her and ask her to come see you
B) Turn around. Clearly she is with a high roller or is too rich for your blood
C) Make a note of her for later or the next time your in and move on to someone else?
D) Other?

I will go first.

My first thought is she must be doing something right to get those kids of tip. My 2ed thought is she is with a high roller or spoiled and my hundred or so in dance money will not get her attention or what I want. Most likely a stage tip then wait until the next time I see her to see how she is doing.

Thoughts?
It kind of depends. I've seen it go down several ways. If it's someone I REALLY want to see, I'll tip her anyway. If after it's clear she's "taken", so be it. Sometimes it's just an idiot throwing his money away and she doesn't hand out with him after. If it's just a random girl, I'll probably hold back and watch to see if she goes to him right after and just make a note. I usually will focus on finding someone who's not getting a ton of attention though since the odds are higher she'll come see you right after.

To be honest though, most of the time I've noticed the ones getting the rain are the ones with the GPS or the hottest ones. Those for me are usually the least fun so I tend to not go for them anyway. I usually avoid the hottest in the club since "looks" aren't my top thing I look for.
My first thought would be that she is a big earner and he is showing his appreciation to her in public.

Then I would hope that he also treats her well in private. Then I would discreetly keep an eye on them to see how the 100$ plays out. Does she hang with him all night or continue to make more money.

Id love to see that happen. It would be interesting as fck to me lol.

My other first thought (multitasking) would be next dancer(s). This one is one hundred and done.

I haven't been in a while so I'm kinda missing the strip club scene. One cannot wait on bdfw for another four years. It's not like the ultimate strip club. That would be the fun fun bad bad fantasy ranch that was shut down years ago.
Bdfw "was" a fun visit though when is was independent lol and not owned by a big greedy corporation that still can't find the keys to reopen this little hole in the wall long ago treasure
I'm the Guy who freezes and does nothing. Waves an invisible white towel in surrender. It's not my style to try and compete for attention, I'll look around for someone else.
It’s her boyfriend and he’s throwing her own money at her.
  • Brot
  • 05-14-2023, 06:43 AM
Its hard to follow that total dopamine rush for them getting validation in front of their peers and bosses. If they are in the long game bucket I will tip them anyway and let them know I do not expect to jump to the front of the line this trip.
I always do nothing in situations like this
Not a bad choice sir, at all.

I do recall several times when dancers I know me to make it rain on stage instead of just handing them.the money. I will do it if they ask, but as a customer, seems more likely to make guys hesitate. I think some of it is to show off to the other dancers
I've had the same experience as obsg and was pretty sure it was for the other dancers.
I've had the same experience as obsg and was pretty sure it was for the other dancers.
I do nothing. If she came over to me after I tipped $4 and someone else tipped more, I wouldn’t understand why. In fact, if it is a dancer I know AND want her to come over, then I will tip on MainStage to send a signal to others who are thinking about tipping that she’s already hanging with someone. If it is a dancer that I don’t know, I’ll wait until her last stage so that I know if she’s already busy (and so I’m still fresh in her head when she is off stage)before wasting my money on a dancer who might be tied up for an hour with someone else.
Do nothing. Compliment her and ask her to "drop by if you have time". My actions will not be dictated by the rainmaker. There will always be guys that have more or do more, good for them.

If she drops by cool, if she does not cool as well.

Next girl up!
I have to go with Tsmokies…tip her, sit back and do some recon on what she does when she gets off stage. Depending on your time and the number of girls dancing, you can always tip her again on the next rotation and express your interest.
My thought is if she is with a regular, he would pay 20 to keep her from dancing,most ho's don't want to dance,rather go to vip