Are there cameras in the BBD parking lot?

• xdaoc
  • 05-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Someone bumped into my car last night while I was inside and my front passenger side bumper was dislodged and the mud guard underneath on the ground. I asked the security dude and he said he didn't see anything. Wondering if I should've tipped him for some info, but didn't think of it 'til I was on the way home.

Is it worth for me to file a police report for an uninsured motorist? I already filed a separate claim with State Farm ($250 deductible) and said I could apply my uninsured motorist portion of the insurance, but I'd have to report it to the police. Not sure if I wanna go through all that.
I am thinking you should have report to police last night itself on the spot.
It’s a simple process online via City of Dallas. They’ll assign someone to it and ask a couple of questions at max if your detective is bored.
All the police are gonna do is make a report over the phone. That will be the end of it.
For privacy reasons, no one will release video or very little info to you directly. As said above, file a police report and PD can request video if there is any
Dude, just eat the cost and damage and move on. One time I had a dead battery and had to call for a jump but somebody helped me in the parking lot so never mind, but the call started like this, Um, I'm at the Dallas Gentlemans club on NWHWY. um I didnt go in there, its just where I parked for something else. What are you going to put in writing that you were at BBD?? Just eat the cost and move on.
Do not drive expensive cars to titty bars. The only people who will see what car you are driving are your fellow titty bar patrons. The strippers stay inside all the time, and as soon as they are about to leave, valet drives their cars to the entrance. Once upon a time, I was robbed of a tablet that I foolishly put in the trunk of my car, in full view of 4 young men, in the parking lot, before walking into BDD. I was lucky tha they did not steal the car itself.
Yes, there are and i know the security gaurd there.

Like others have posted, police will do nothing.

50% plus of the drivers on the road, dont have insurance and 96% hqve state minimum or nothing