sweet n little

missing your wit lovely lady...scoot

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've talked to SNL & she is doing fine! She's just taking some personal time.

+1, Scooter! I miss her hilarious and always appropriate pictures. And our daily phone calls. And our trips to Red Lobster.
thanks ginger...she and i have had scheduling conflicts...appreciate the confirmation...An SnL pic for you....not as clever as she would do....

Glad to know SnL is ok. I have been missing her! Love the crab picture, Scoot!
I miss SNL too! I have had many chuckles from the things she has posted. And she was do incredibly nice to me, as I know she us to everyone, when I drove to Little Rock to meet her last year. She is a very special lady. Lots of fun! I typically read whatever has her name attached to it. Her humor has been helpful making each day more fun.
She is definitely a poster that brightens our day. It is nice to read positive, witty posts.
She is definitely a poster that brightens our day. It is nice to read positive, witty posts. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
What Blad witty, positive posts doesn't brighten your day?
She is truly one of a kind.
I just hate that she missed warrior13,,, wow, is he lucky.
cool thing about SnL is that she rarely responds to trolls....stays upbeat and takes the high road...scoot
I just hate that she missed warrior13,,, wow, is he lucky. Originally Posted by Lazrback
Your too funny lazrback! Yes I was beginning to wonder about SNL She is TRUELY one of a kind! MISS YOU GIRL!!
Lazrback... SNL may have been nice enough to Warrior13 or completely ignore him. Perhaps if Warrior13 had stayed a few hours at SNL's Love Shack he would have a different opinion of the local talent. Assuming that she might have left him a blithering idiot. But maybe from the very beginning he was a ....no I'm not going to say it! We all need to be kind here!

I really wonder how SNL would have dealt with him? What pictures or jokes could she have used?
...I really wonder how SNL would have dealt with him? What pictures or jokes could she have used? Originally Posted by Relaxer
In my dear friend's absence, allow me to improvise.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (90.6 KB, 423 views)
Or:
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (81.8 KB, 420 views)
Maybe:
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (83.1 KB, 421 views)