Dreaming in Arkansas... any interest gentlemen!?

Hello gentlemen!!!
It has been awhile and I have been Dreaming of you Arkansas gentlemen.
I miss you guys and was thinking about coming to visit New Week if I am needed... let me know if any interest and I will plan to set a schedule!

Mwahhh

Miss Dreams
damn, I'll have to wait for your next trip in.
Excuse me Dreamzy Lou, I believe you may have misspelled attention whore.
New Week if I am needed...
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
ahhhhh is "new week" in english next week.

"if I am needed....." ahhhhh errrrr
I want hookers
I like hookers
ahhhh need one. only every other blue moon if I have blue balls. ijs
Seriously? Is coed discussions really the proper place to run an AD??

Wish you were beer, Dreamzy.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (43.8 KB, 613 views)
You girls are obsessed with me, I can post what I want, how I want and whenever the hell I want. Sorry you girls don't like it! lol

Some of us don't have all day to sit in front of a computer, we actually get work and I posted from my lap top not my I pad, I phone or my Galaxy!

Thanks for the correction.

I am truly blessed to have your little spelling group watching after me. Ha Ha

Miss Dreams
Yeah looks like I said it right the first time!

New Week.

See you gents on a NEW week.

Mwah Mwahhhh Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Miss Dreams

ahhhhh is "new week" in english next week.

"if I am needed....." ahhhhh errrrr
I want hookers
I like hookers
ahhhh need one. only every other blue moon if I have blue balls. ijs Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What is the actual rule? I know there is a limit on ads, but threADs often occur. The OP is chastised and typically the discussion wanes. Here Dreamzy aggressively challenged the comments about being able to post a threAD, while thanking her personal spellcheckers, lord knows she needs them. If there is no consequence, why do posters constantly complain about threADs? They are clearly a common occurrence.
Well, Rocky... I'm no moderator (damn it), but my interpretation is that blatant ads announcing availability are only allowed in the ad section.

Now, every time providers post, it's a threAD to some extent... But I think we can all tell the difference between blatant advertising and just tooting our own horns.

Did I mention that I'm really horny right now? (<---horn toot)

It feels like the start of a New Week!
Despite popular opinion, there is no guideline against threADs on Eccie.

The thread becomes an AD if the provider talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post.Those facts define an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum or ISO forum then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may close the thread and issue a violation.

Huck
Despite popular opinion, there is no guideline against threADs on Eccie.

The thread becomes an AD if the provider talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post.Those facts define an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum or ISO forum then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation, and staff may close the thread and issue a violation.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Thanks Huck. Posters always complain about threADs but nothing ever happens. Dreams was blatant about her being able to post a threAD with impunity. It seemed odd, but now I understand.
You girls are obsessed with me.. Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I don't know what you 2 girls problem is with Dreams, but give it a rest....oh, I know what it is...jealousy(did I spell that right)...just leave her alone....jeez

JT, your post should be in pink with little kitties all over.
....oh, I know what it is...jealousy(did I spell that right)... Originally Posted by jaytee3
Nah. It's just that she's an easy target.

Especially when she's running blatant ads in coed.

Me & Britt are kinda rule mongers.