Sex Education

Nothing sexier than a Smart Girl, huh MoonHowler!

Miss Dreams

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Haha... well ya know SEXY DREAM BABY, that a pretty sexy looking girl is sexy for awhile, but as Ron White says, 'You can't fix stupid!', so in the long run SMART IS DEFINITELY SEXY!!! And it sounds like more of the smart girls are cumming around to our thinking...

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
DreamZ, how in the world would YOU know?

Haha... well ya know SEXY DREAM BABY, that a pretty sexy looking girl is sexy for awhile, but as Ron White says, 'You can't fix stupid!', so in the long run SMART IS DEFINITELY SEXY!!! And it sounds like more of the smart girls are cumming around to our thinking... Originally Posted by MoonHowler

Who is our?

Howl, is this an implication that you and the SEXY DREAM BABY share a similar thought process?

Who is our?

Howl, is this an implication that you and the SEXY DREAM BABY share a similar thought process?
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Sweetie... the thought process that I was referring to is our thinking that sex for money is an OK exchange. I think we all share that here! LOL!
Smart IS sexy but most don't share that here
Smart IS sexy but most don't share that here Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Actually sweetie, you might be surprised how many guys agree with your statement. The thing about this place though pretty girl, is that the bullies push their shit around and there are not many checks on the BS that they can and do publish... all the while hiding behind their bad boy/good girl personas. And btw... I LOVE your Profile pic byline! Not that I agree with you, but I think it is funny as HELL!