My menu

I honestly can't believe I'm having to post a thread like this on this type of website. After spending much of my time getting to know a man through PM'S, then email, then by telephone, I CANNOT believe some of you have the nerve to make excuses as to why protection can't be used during full service! I don't care if your allergic or have a limp dick; I WILL NOT F*** YOU WITHOUT A CONDOM! Please stop asking. I really enjoy life too much not to. I assumed this was a given in this game, but guess not so there ya go. I have seen some gentlemen and reviews should be coming soon!

Muah to all the sensible men
Stand by your guns! BBFS is a ludicrous request.

When problems like that arise, I always offer to complete the session with oral. It's the best I can do!
I guess it makes me too mad to consider being w them and then there's tension lol
Run like the wind from that request! I would not see a provider who offered it!! It's just stupid to put yourself at risk like that.
I can't believe there's idiots out there asking for that kind of service.
I can't believe there's idiots out there asking for that kind of service. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Mind boggling, isn't it?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (58.0 KB, 676 views)
Mind boggling, isn't it? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Who? ... who? ... who...

Did you know that some owls are just not that wise?
Stay by that policy beautiful!! NEVER MAKE AN EXCEPTION!! this is a playground, not everybody plays safe but glad to see you are being smart about the way you play. Too many risks and lets be honest, kinda gross. No offense to any guys who play safe but like i said earlier, not everybody does. Stay commited girl i am also in the same boat with you! No bareback for me pleeeez haha but seriously its not appropriate nor safe. Hope you do great on this playground girl you are on the right track!
Holy balls batman.....this bothers me....seems way to pervasive a request. Maybe time to go the SB route and "settle down". Friggin dumbasses.
What a moron!! First of all for considering that, and second for asking for it. We don't need that type here. I consider this one of the safest places for hobbyists and I'd like to keep it that way. If I hear that providers offering that has become the norm, I'm finding greener pastures elsewhere.
girls are offering that now? Thats gross! That will NEVER be on my menu
  • coven
  • 08-20-2013, 09:37 PM
I honestly can't believe I'm having to post a thread like this on this type of website. After spending much of my time getting to know a man through PM'S, then email, then by telephone, I CANNOT believe some of you have the nerve to make excuses as to why protection can't be used during full service! I don't care if your allergic or have a limp dick; I WILL NOT F*** YOU WITHOUT A CONDOM! Please stop asking. I really enjoy life too much not to. I assumed this was a given in this game, but guess not so there ya go. I have seen some gentlemen and reviews should be coming soon!

Muah to all the sensible men
Originally Posted by Theforbiddenfruit
But, But, But I am allergic to latex AND non-latex condoms. I have a Doctor's excuse from Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil concurs with him. Besides, I'm a really great guy, just ask me. Plus, I really care about you as a person on Tuesdays.
LMMFAO at this request
But, But, But I am allergic to latex AND non-latex condoms. I have a Doctor's excuse from Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil concurs with him. Besides, I'm a really great guy, just ask me.

LMMFAO at this request
Originally Posted by coven
Miss you, Coven! Give a bitch a call!
  • coven
  • 08-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Miss you, Coven! Give a bitch a call! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Dial-A-Bitch CALLED!
Well if they are so inclined to die. Hell, just send them up our way. I know where there is a big ass cliff they can jump off of. They can get their thrill's and not hurt anyone else. Stupid Asses