Rules to live by.

Some of us may have issues with time management, but providers aren't the only ones with room for improvement.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=545845
All common sense.
Love that rule list! Funny & true... Hope all the guys read it and take notes.

Personal fave -- the part about guys not taking a shit at our incalls. Priceless! Lol
Well let me see, a lot of the things on that list wouldn't be an issues if YOU ( as in the ladies) were on time. Hell my last outing when I left the house, I had minty fresh breath, just got out of the shower, just cut my nails, completely shaved down stairs, and had just taken a shit.

But by the time she was ready, my mouth tasted like I have been eating dog turds, my ball sweat was dripping to my knees, my finger nails were longer than hers, had a 70s bush, and about to shit my pants when I hit her door, from eating tacos at the road side stand, down the road from her in call.. So who is a fault really?

But all in all that posting is very true, and if I was in anyway not up to standards, I would hope the lady would say something instead of suffer through it. All easy fixes. I know I have ran into a rotten crotch or two in my life time, and there is no more breathing through the mouth and Cumming as fast as I can from this guy. I will politely ask for us to take a shower. Rinse and repeat.
nicely put in the link by the OP.
7. Don't take shit at my incall- If you do, fuck you, you're fired.
but I had ta go
Valerie is a hot shit chick! She has bigger bollocks than most guys!
Well this was fun.
All common sense. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
One would like to think so, but unfortunately that's not the reality...Hence why I made the list.
Damn. I am far from perfect.But I do take care of all that.
Perfection is not a requirement. Just a moderate level of consideration.