a hyatus for now...

well,
ive been off the forum for a couple weeks, been dealin w a few problems w my work schedule, and then of all things i got some bad gas in one of my cars which prompted around 4k in auto repairs alone, SADLY :/ it may be a short time before i can hobby yet again... just wanted to say that ill still be around, just gotta ride it out until im standing in tall cotton again....hope everyones been havin a good week.
stay safe and have fun
Hiatus.**

I'm sorry. I can't help it. There is no Y; the correct spelling is shown above.
I took it as he temporarily joined a band to help recover his recent losses.

https://www.facebook.com/HyatusPortland

I'm such a dumbass.
Sorry you had so much car trouble. What was wrong with the gas? and what kind of car? Well, don't tell what kind of car if that might identify you. I have known of a little water in the gas to cause a heap of problems with Mercedes. Not so sure water can cause that much damage, or if they are just taking people for a ride. Should be able to drain the tank and change the fuel filter. Water won't hurt the engine if it just passes through; when we had carburetors, you could remove the air filter, rev up the engine a bit and pour a pencil size stream of water down the carb. It was supposed to help remove carbon deposits.
Bad Gas is a serious issue and can be very costly.
I was once with a provider in MISH as we were approaching the short rows, and she suddenly froze and I did the same. I thought something was terribly wrong and as I looked into her confused eyes for an answer,,,,, she suddenly farted like a pack mule and blew my nutsack back with such force that the boys swung around backwards and slapped my asshole, which killed the moment, and was very costly for her due to the lack of my return visits.
LMAO LRD. Just take a signed copy of the repair receipt (with explanation) along with a copy of the original receipt for the fuel purchase to an attorney and let them handle it.
I was once with a provider in MISH as we were approaching the short rows, and she suddenly froze and I did the same. I thought something was terribly wrong and as I looked into her confused eyes for an answer,,,,, she suddenly farted like a pack mule and blew my nutsack back with such force that the boys swung around backwards and slapped my asshole, which killed the moment, and was very costly for her due to the lack of my return visits... Originally Posted by datylikes
Hey!! You promised me that you'd never tell!

Kidding, only kidding...
I was once with a provider in MISH as we were approaching the short rows, and she suddenly froze and I did the same. I thought something was terribly wrong and as I looked into her confused eyes for an answer,,,,, she suddenly farted like a pack mule and blew my nutsack back with such force that the boys swung around backwards and slapped my asshole, which killed the moment, and was very costly for her due to the lack of my return visits.
LMAO LRD. Just take a signed copy of the repair receipt (with explanation) along with a copy of the original receipt for the fuel purchase to an attorney and let them handle it. Originally Posted by datylikes
Your lucky you didn't have to pay extra for that.
Hey!! You promised me that you'd never tell!

Kidding, only kidding... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

LOL, Just couldn't pass up a play on bad gas

Your lucky you didn't have to pay extra for that. Originally Posted by themiddlefinger
I wonder if there are providers with that on their menu?
But I suspect it would be a deal breaker for a BBBJ.
But I suspect it would be a deal breaker for a BBBJ. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol Rockydoc, it would be for me.
Did you know that hiatus is an obscure word for vulva?
Did you know that hiatus is an obscure word for vulva? Originally Posted by giteneny
Never knew that! But it makes sense.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (36.7 KB, 242 views)
wishing my tongue was on a hiatus right now!
wishing my tongue was on a hiatus right now! Originally Posted by giteneny
There have been many times when I've wished that your tongue would take a permanent hiatus.
lmao yall are cracking me up, yeah I know how to spell hiatus, however at the time I wrote this, frustration was my mood and I was attempting to be funny considering my plight and all. My lawyer is handling this for me as far as the car goes, the station owner has already offered "some" reimbursement on the repairs, lol I wont be away from the hobby long at all, thinkin just a few weeks....thanks for the laughs tho , I never thought this thread would turn into some good "gas" jokes hehe... hope everyones having a great day tho, so far "fingers crossed" this week is going better than last..