Just wondering.....

I have also fingered a few here in biloxi recently. And have gotten a hj. There are some that play out the club here but they gotta get to know u first.
Years ago in Jackson, Tiffany's was a good one to go to for fun on State St. I had more than one girl tell me "if you pay more, we play more". But there was one, don't know her name, that gave me strong ride on a 3-song lapdance, got me worked up really bad and...songs are over. She said to not worry, they'll do another 3 song dance in a few minutes and that she would finish what she started. Sure enough, she came back, picked up where she left riding my boner thru my pants, finished me off and told me to tell her Happy Birthday. So I did and before I could offer her more money for services rendered, she said she wanted to make as many guys pop on her birthday as she could. Unreal.
I think in total, I may have given her 80 dollars altogether and she was happy with that. My slacks were a mess but I didn't really care.

That had to have been about '95 or '96. And I think Tiffany's got busted for solicitation a couple of years after that.
Jaguars in El Paso, Tx back from 2006 - 2008 prior to Texas law change on full nudity and touching. Really good time back then. Originally Posted by G4B1999
And at the Red Parrot. Both were excellent day shift.

My guess is that across the country as a whole this is less and less common. But, at the dive clubs, where the patronage is low, perhaps there are times to be had.
Scarletts in Tampa. BBBJ and CFS. Pretty open about it too. Hit or miss though.
Guam, don't remember her name but anything played, and all the strip clubs are the same way. If you have the cash you can have fun
The Pony in Memphis, HJTC and take out more than once from an ATF with the biggest fine ass ever
*sorry,RL. Just noticed the age of the thread