GFE amآ·bigآ·uآ·ous

What does GFE mean to you? Gentleman when you're searching for a GFE friendly companion what are you expecting to be on the menu? When I think of GFE I think of a non rushed intimate dinner date with stimulating conversation over a nice glass of wine with a little cuddling and foreplay with anticipation of some protected fun.
What does GFE mean to you? Gentleman when you're searching for a GFE friendly companion what are you expecting to be on the menu? When I think of GFE I think of a non rushed intimate dinner date with stimulating conversation over a nice glass of wine with a little cuddling and foreplay with anticipation of some protected fun. Originally Posted by LeahMitchell
I don't disagree but most of the guys here think BBBJ.

Fair or not, a CBJ or no BJ is going to be inconsistent with most guy's idea of GFE.

But that's just the opinion I've formed by reading tons of posts here. Lets see what the guys have to say...
GFE is non clock watcher, kisses, bbbj, and doesn't act mechanical. It's pretty simple really. GFE is overrated. PSE is where its at. I like a girl that attacks me at the door, leads me by the dick to the room, and we try to fuck each others brains out . I don't understand the appeal of GFE. I can get a girlfriend if that is what I wanted. Hand holding and all that mushy bullshit is easy to get, but earth shattering, hair pulling, ass slapping sex is what I seek. 0 to 100 in an instant. i don't like to build up. I treat it like a 30min or hour long sprint balls to the wall.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2014, 05:07 PM
GFE is, as you point out, an ill defined term. While it should logically equate to the kind of things you describe you will find the LM is correct that many have convinced themselves that it equates to a specific l I still of activities--though there is far from universal agreement what that list is exactly. And interestingly some of the loudest voices how GFE "must" include a particular list of activities are also those who say GFE isn't their cup of tea.
It means whatever I want it to mean not what anyone else wants it to mean.....

To some PSE isn't PSE unless Greek is involved and I don't agree with that either.....

I don't even use those terms to describe what I'm looking for anymore bit will use them in a conversation with others that I share certain information with that know what I mean when I use them.
hell with GFE
try being in two or three WE's
Girlfriends leave you with blue balls and sore knees from begging. I just want some taint.
GFE is non clock watcher, kisses, bbbj, and doesn't act mechanical. It's pretty simple really. GFE is overrated. PSE is where its at. Originally Posted by Doodle23
Some guys could care less about GFE. Some could care less about PSE. I prefer the intimacy a good GFE entails. I think PSE is overrated. A PSE will screw your brains out but it can still be mechanical. PSE's can seem phony with over the top acting. You can still get your brains screwed out with a GFE.
"gfe", when referenced in a review, means i never pay attention to that reviewer again.

"gfe" when used in a girl's ad means she'll never get a call from me.

i kind of put them in the same category as creationists.
It just seems like BBBJ is one of those things that everyone expects to be a part of the GFE mean you but it goes to be a girlfriend experience so to speak not everyone has BBBJ even if they're in a real-life relationship.
You are 100% correct. And that's why many of those guys pay someone for a BBBJ.

Like someone alluded to earlier, actually acting like a girlfriend (whining, bitching, no BJ) is not what guys want. It's a silly term that doesn't have an exact or accurate definition.
Some guys could care less about GFE. Some could care less about PSE. I prefer the intimacy a good GFE entails. I think PSE is overrated. A PSE will screw your brains out but it can still be mechanical. PSE's can seem phony with over the top acting. You can still get your brains screwed out with a GFE. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Why is mechanical bad and some chick who pretends to be my girlfriend because I just gave her money somehow superior? I like when the girl acts like my personal sex toy.
To the guy who said if he sees GFE mentioned he runs the other way, why?

That's like people who say, "I'm not a hipster." But truly are hipsters. Labels may not be fun, but if you just take them on a surface level and keep it simple, they serve a big purpose. GFE is meant to describe what can be expected from a lady.

That being said - to me GFE includes BBJJ, kissing, convo, making out, showering together, cuddling and intimacy. The key to this is having a date who is intuitive. If I go to kiss you and you never let your mouth open, I will not force you to French kiss. If I go to give you a BBJJ and you request a condom, I do not say, "no.. GFE is BBJJ." etc... All of the options should be there and depending on what the gent wants, you take it from there.
Like someone alluded to earlier, actually acting like a girlfriend (whining, bitching, no BJ) is not what guys want. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
There's a difference between the GFE you buy and the GFE you live with.
Why is mechanical bad and some chick who pretends to be my girlfriend because I just gave her money somehow superior? I like when the girl acts like my personal sex toy. Originally Posted by Doodle23
Just a matter of personal preference. All depends on what you're looking for.