URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal Lane
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9, ACG
Hair Length and Color: Cute bob, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Star is relatively tall at about 5’5” or so and very thin with C cup bolt ons that look pretty good on her slender frame without being overwhelming or disproportionate. Flat stomach, nicely shaped legs for being so thin (but not unhealthy or anorexic looking). If you’re an ass guy, she’s not the one. She keeps her hair in a neat bob cut and has a pleasing smile on an attractive face. Star has a body of a woman in her 20s with the only place you see any signs of aging.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review slaptickle.

Thanks for the review. I searched for Star reviews and found some old reviews from 2020. One of the posters said she has a new number (that is different than the number OP listed in this review). So I assume the number above still works unless someone says otherwise?

The number in the review is still working as of 15:08 Central (11 Nov, Veteran's Day). As a matter of fact she asked me to write a review bc she said business has been slow.
Sounds awesome. What is the donation? PM if U like please.
Also interested in the donation.

I tried texting her, but it's really hard to understand her.
Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Based on past reviews, it appears she does not advertise anywhere. Or said another way, she does not have a presence anywhere online.