WTF

I just closed the fuck out of a browser tab where the "Verification" page requires you upload a photo ID to continue booking a session.

That's why its getting harder.

I'll just splurge on travel more to Tijuana, Vancouver and Toronto.
I just closed the fuck out of a browser tab where the "Verification" page requires you upload a photo ID to continue booking a session.

That's why its getting harder.

I'll just splurge on travel more to Tijuana, Vancouver and Toronto. Originally Posted by nookiebandit
I don't even think that the providers in here believe that Originally Posted by FocusedGamer
I believe KCFalcon77, because it’s happened with me as well.

I stopped by one providers apartment after a particularly bad day at work. She asked what was up, I explained, she asked if a blowjob would help, and it did.

I’ve had a few ladies come stay with me for a while when they were having housing, relationship, roommate or safety issues. Favors have never been required of them to stay with me. But they usually volunteer.

Kindness begets kindness.
I believe KCFalcon77, because it’s happened with me as well.

I stopped by one providers apartment after a particularly bad day at work. She asked what was up, I explained, she asked if a blowjob would help, and it did.

I’ve had a few ladies come stay with me for a while when they were having housing, relationship, roommate or safety issues. Favors have never been required of them to stay with me. But they usually volunteer.

Kindness begets kindness. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
Absolutely! OR you could be like some gents on here, and treat every one of these angels of mercy like a piece of meat, and see what that gets you...