London France

I see London I see France....
Dementia Joe Biden just shat his pants.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1798694555560354073

I'm gonna be nice, since I'm prolly gonna go away fer awhile...(Elon's got sum important rocket surgery he needs done)...but it's a struggle....

Let's just leave it at...the only turd in this threAd is...you.

C'mon, dude. He's fucking old. And awkward. He moves weird. End of story.

This is why peeps like me HATE what has been done to the GOP. Y'all make us look like cheap fools.

Trump drop turds out of his mouth every time he does a rally, and people "eat it up."
Luckily, there are no shit eating members on this board.
Trump drop turds out of his mouth every time he does a rally, and people "eat it up."
Luckily, there are no shit eating members on this board. Originally Posted by brasil

Irony again
Irony again Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Are you sure you didn't mean to say "Construct"? THAT would be irony. And would make more sense.
Are you sure you didn't mean to say "Construct"? THAT would be irony. And would make more sense. Originally Posted by gladi8r

Yeah I'm sure. What are you talking about.
Yeah I'm sure. What are you talking about. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm not sure. I'm using a word from another language.
I'm not sure. I'm using a word from another language. Originally Posted by gladi8r
then whats the "irony"?

how would " Construct , make more sense"?
Down we go...again..
I'm still wondering when London moved to France! The OP might need some basic geography lessons.

I guess it's like the trump cult wanting to move the USA to Russia.
I'm still wondering when London moved to France! The OP might need some basic geography lessons.

I guess it's like the trump cult wanting to move the USA to Russia. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
at
I don't think Dementia Joe shit in his undies this time.

I'd say it's like 60/40 against.

Still very embarrassing that the democrat morons and even moreso his money grubbing cunt wife continues to encourage the babbling drooling idiot.

She has no shame.