Look who's not above the law today....

I wonder if finely some Hunter cartoons that ate icky OK mmm even the ones with hookers LOL
Gun charges from the idiots who want to take them away....
What is dear old dad going to say now in one of his idiotic speaches about saving the world by outlawing guns, when one of their precious laws was broken by his son.
Of course the laws are for the little people so nothing will ever happen to him.....
WONDER WHO IS PAYING FOR MOMMYS TRIPS TO AND FROM FRANCE JUST TO BE WITH THE FELON? JUST WATCH TO JUDGE GIVE HIM A LESSER SENTANCE NOW BECAUSE HE IS A FIRST TIMER LOL LOL
What is dear old dad going to say now in one of his idiotic speaches about saving the world by outlawing guns, when one of their precious laws was broken by his son.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Not a lot. Probably just that he will respect the Court's decision. And that he will not pardon him. Oh. Wait. He already did say that. In advance.

WONDER WHO IS PAYING FOR MOMMYS TRIPS TO AND FROM FRANCE JUST TO BE WITH THE FELON? JUST WATCH TO JUDGE GIVE HIM A LESSER SENTANCE NOW BECAUSE HE IS A FIRST TIMER LOL LOL Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
The people who pay the bill will almost certainly be all of us. Same as the people who paid for all of the rooms in Trump properties used by the Secret Service and others on Trump's staff during his administration.

And OF COURSE he will get a lesser sentence as a first-time offender. Trump probably will too, when he is sentenced.

how much is a Yale jail house lawyer worth ????
What is dear old dad going to say now in one of his idiotic speaches about saving the world by outlawing guns, when one of their precious laws was broken by his son.
Of course the laws are for the little people so nothing will ever happen to him..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Not a lot. Probably just that he will respect the Court's decision. And that he will not pardon him. Oh. Wait. He already did say that. In advance. Originally Posted by gladi8r
You can't possibly believe that about the pardon.
Here is what will happen.
First, Nothing will happen until after the election.
If he loses, the pardon will come. If not a pardon then a commutation of the sentence.
If he wins (and God help the country if THAT happens) then the pardon or commutation will come after he is resworn in.

I'll bet ya a January Beer on that.....
If he loses, the pardon will come. If not a pardon then a commutation of the sentence.
If he wins (and God help the country if THAT happens) then the pardon or commutation will come after he is resworn in.

I'll bet ya a January Beer on that..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
I'll take that bet. I think it is a good deadline. You don't have anything other than hopeful (yet lame) speculation that Biden will go back on his word. I think he will be more sensitive to his legacy and to the way it would be used against his successors. Unlike others, who don't have any such concerns.

I'll bet ya a January Beer on that..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
It's a bet. Biden will do the right thing. I do not predict the same thing about Trump.
I'll take that bet. Originally Posted by gladi8r
You are on.

You don't have anything other than hopeful (yet lame) speculation that Biden will go back on his word. Originally Posted by gladi8r
I've got his history of taking care of himself and his family first.

Biden will do the right thing. Originally Posted by brasil
You are smarter than that.... but I will extra enjoy that beer
Of course the laws are for the little people so nothing will ever happen to him..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
MAGA maniacs have guns coming out their assholes. And they wipe their asses with the Second Amendment.
So I guess this conviction puts to rest the stupid claim that there is a two-tiered system of justice that is persecuting those on the right, but is doing nothing about not MAGA folks..
You are on.

I've got his history of taking care of himself and his family first.

You are smarter than that.... but I will extra enjoy that beer Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
You are projecting. Whatever you think about Biden, he is not Trump. No one could ever match Trump's history of taking care of himself.
right

so the laptop was found to be "russhian disinformation " by 50
"intelligent officials"

and then found to be REAL by 12 ordinary jurrors
right

so the laptop was found to be "russhian disinformation " by 50
"intelligent officials"

and then found to be REAL by 12 ordinary jurrors Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Jurors don't find evidence to be "REAL", genius.

The FBI testified that they believed it to be his. Then the judge admitted it as evidence.

Comer and Jordan are going to be coming in their pants wishing there is something useful there for their spectacularly ineffective "House Investigation" into the decades of Biden family crimes. There won't be.