How often do you guys like updated photos ?

I always keep my photos updated constantly posting on my blog nikkitylor.com and my twitter. Selfie picture and I have been back now for a year from my Arrangement I had and have already had two professional photo shoots and am currently going to be shot again professionally in 3 weeks. That means I have current pictures in rotation .

I do throw in occasionally a pix I took in the past 7 years just to show I haven’t changed much with the exception of my body is sometimes more toned then others.

Do you all like the ladies to update and how often ? I see some ladies never have does that bother you or does it matter ? One would think current is always best .
  • lat
  • 04-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Most definitely especially yours ... Nikki
  • RK2
  • 04-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Updated is a relative term.
I wouldn't care so much if the photos are dated but still accurately depict the provider. Nothing is more disappointing than meeting someone and realizing their photos were from 10 years ago and 100 pounds lighter. I would say accuracy is more important than frequency. As long as you are maintaining the current lifestyle and weight no reason to revamp the photo gallery.

Now, with that being said, it is always nice to see some new photos, especially of you! Not only are your pics nice to look at they tell a story. Places, activities, food, and fun times. Always nice to see upbeat and fun things.
Most definitely especially yours ... Nikki Originally Posted by lat
I’m with LAT
Nikki, you are wonderful looking at any point in your lifetime. I have seen you at different points and each and every time you looked great and made me want to not leave. LOL
I’m with LAT Originally Posted by holmes50
+1 From you Nikki? As often as possible!
I update my pics often too, it’s easy for me to add a new album each month to my website nicolebloom.com it would be nice if we could create albums on here as well so guys can see what pictures were taken when! Taking pictures is fun and the guys love when they see exactly what they expecting from photos rather than a surprise. I never understood why some girls use olllldddd photos and think that won’t hurt their business by doing so.
Not complaining but a picture taken by someone else, to me anyway, is much better than a selfie.
This is my favorite, I hope it sticks to the text. It’s of Nikki in the FQ as a sexy lady lifting her skirt to show a beautiful leg. So sexy!

https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/profi...d2382451af.jpg
Nikki your new photos are amazing!!!
You Know what I think Nikki. It is impossible for her to take a bad picture.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-07-2021, 04:08 AM
Nikki... nevermind... You Already Know!
Your pics are Amazing!
Thank you guys I am happy to hear you all like and enjoy viewing them. Xoxo

@Tylornikki
personally, I enjoy providers that supply pics of what they THINK they look like, but aren't really them.
https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...i/481515669148
This hobby requires a playful imagination!