Westbank or NOLA?

While a certain provider was away on vacation I stayed at her house in NOLA. I'm home on the Westbank now but I still have the option to entertain across the river.
So here's my question... Which side do y'all prefer for incalls?

Whichever side has the majority that's where I'll be.
Westbank. It may be the world's biggest trailer park, but that is where I live. Oh, and you no longer have to pay to leave it anymore.
Definitely NOLA!! It's where I live and easier as opposed to crossing the river.
NOLA
I will schedule with you for next week Keri, assuming you are available to see me. Either side will suffice.
NOLA. . . like the CBD . . . or Uptown . . .
Thank you everyone for the responses. It looks like I'll be splitting my time between the Westbank & Nola(Uptown)
I used to have incall in lower garden district which was only a mile from quarter...so that was convenient with streetside free parking.Now I use the cbd or lower garden district which work great for parking & convenience

I am sure that wherever YOU are is where they will come sexy!
The side across the Atchafalaya.
I used to have incall in lower garden district which was only a mile from quarter...so that was convenient with streetside free parking.Now I use the cbd or lower garden district which work great for parking & convenience

I am sure that wherever YOU are is where they will come sexy! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ha ha.. Thanks babe!!
I'm hoping for NOLA. Let me know if your incall changes. Can't wait to see you!
I personally like the north shore.I've never liked Orleans as a incall location
Houma, I wish. I can't believe how gorgeous you are!
Houma, I wish. I can't believe how gorgeous you are! Originally Posted by albundy
Aww thanks babe...
I'm so glad I asked this bc it's great seeing who's willing to go where. Thanks again y'all.