Jets beat Pats

The hated Patriots are out of the playoffs! Great game.
Yeah, but if the Jets keep winning, we'll have to listen to Rex running his yap! The lesser of two evils.....
I have a hard time deciding to root for the Jets or the Steelers in the AFC Championship Game.
This one is easy, go Steelers!
mmmm with "one I use to see the most" I bet NE over the Jets. And was thinking I was safe making bets with a provider. I think she will stick with the JETS. Are you sure Perryay. This could not go well for me if she gets me again.
Making bets with provider I should know better.
I like the Steelers because of their rich history of success and their strong fan base just south of us, but a part of me wants to stick with the AFC East.
Offshore - I can think of a few bets I wouldn"t mind losing to a provider. Just need the right odds.
Offshore - I can think of a few bets I wouldn"t mind losing to a provider. Just need the right odds. Originally Posted by Perryay
You don't know the bet, Not sure I can be a hubby for a whole day. With all the free sex I will not get.
You don't know the bet, Not sure I can be a hubby for a whole day. With all the free sex I will not get. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Offshore - You've been spoiled way too long, you should find out how the other half lives lol!
Oh no ....the WE (Wife Experience) , poor OSD
Other times she has made bets with me, she lost. But paid up. So I will just have to pay up myself if she keeps winning. go Steelers
Jack, go Steelers. I understand your point as in college basketball I tend to root for the big east when su isn't involved but here Wed have a second afc east team with a super bowl over the bills.

Steelers are class (organization/fans not players) that's who I'm rooting for.