Interviewer Gets Fucked by Noam Chomsky!

Please watch and share:

http://youtu.be/9CKpCGjD8wg
DEB, I will say this again and I speak for a number of people here, I will NOT watch a video that is not set up by the person posting the link. If you take the time to explain what it is that we're going to watch then I may consider to take the time to watch it. Don't be rude and give up some of your time.
DEB, I will say this again and I speak for a number of people here, I will NOT watch a video that is not set up by the person posting the link. If you take the time to explain what it is that we're going to watch then I may consider to take the time to watch it. Don't be rude and give up some of your time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have not made any substantial argument to his theory, other than to condemn my posts! Here is part two, and I am sharing this to the public who is unaware:

http://youtu.be/oB1q2tdb-Gw

Noam Chomsky confronts right wing Twat:

http://youtu.be/kbL5L4r4Ars
Not speaking for JD, but along his sentiments, I don't click on links unless it is disclosed the content and source, because to get to the link can put my computer at risk with shit being downloaded on my computer ... whether intentionally or otherwise.

Having some pre-download information assists in the "cost-benefit" analysis.
Noam Chomsky, egomaniacal liar

I'm not sure what Barsky and Chomsky are smoking, but my information about the latter's flirtation with totalitarian, oppressive, exclusionary movements comes from several sources. Click here and here to read about Chomsky's errors of omission and comission with regard to the Khmer Rouge.

[Chomsky] wrote the introduction to a book by French Holocaust-denier Robert Faurisson. Memoire en Defense maintains that Hitler’s death camps and gas chambers, even Anne Frank’s diary, are fictions, created to serve the cause of American Zionists....

Chomsky also wrote the following: “I see no anti-Semitic implication in the denial of the existence of gas chambers or even in the denial of the Holocaust.”

Chomsky's articles are full of learned sounding citations, in which he cites all sorts of impeccably respectable sources for all sorts of astonishing facts. Highly improbable facts. How does he do it? Easy. He makes it up.
  • WTF
  • 07-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Please watch and share:

http://youtu.be/9CKpCGjD8wg Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Give it up, you silly cow.
Hey Deb, I think most posters here would be more interested in what YOU think and how well YOU can articulate and support your positions instead of being asked to watch long-winded, polemical Chomsky youtube vids. Let's hear from Debbie, not Chomsky. You should be flattered.
You have not made any substantial argument to his theory, other than to condemn my posts! Here is part two, and I am sharing this to the public who is unaware:

http://youtu.be/oB1q2tdb-Gw

Noam Chomsky confronts right wing Twat:

http://youtu.be/kbL5L4r4Ars Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Weren't you just talking about hypocrisy in another thread? Why yes, you were. Meanwhile, here we are on this thread, where apparently you are unhappy that JD Barleycorn offered no substantial commentary on a thread where you offered (drum roll please) no substantial commentary.

I will let you in on a little secret Debbie. It is reasonable to assume that most of the people who participate here are aware of who Noam Chomsky is. As a matter of fact, I have known of Chomsky since I was in high school. When I competed in debate, we were not allowed to use any quotes from Chomsky, because it was well known that he was a loony hack with what can best be described as a very casual relationship with the truth even back then, and that was 25 years ago. If anyone on the debate team tried to bring up Chomsky, they were promptly laughed out of the room.

In other words, you can be assured that no one is relying upon you to acquaint us with who Noam Chomsky is. Now, if you would like to post some of his ramblings, and encourage a discussion about the wit and wisdom of a loon, please by all means, do so. I will look forward to hearing YOUR thoughts, YOUR opinions, YOUR observations of Chomsky's work.

Until then, vomiting up a link and calling it a post is both pointless and annoying.
Hey Deb, did you read post #5? Looks like your hero is a denier of the Khmer Rouge killing fields:

And even though he is Jewish, he defends those who deny the Holocaust ever happened:

How can someone like Chomsky claim any moral high ground when he denies genocide? How can you or anyone else find such a man credible? Let's hear what Debbie thinks!

• WTF
  • 07-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Hey Deb, did you read post #5? Looks like your hero is a denier of the

And even though he is Jewish, he defends those who deny the

How can someone like Chomsky claim any moral high ground when he denies genocide? How can you or anyone else find such a man credible? Let's hear what Debbie thinks!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
How can you and SinsoftheFlesh claim any credibility when you will not even admit what a huge deficit spender Ronnie Reagan was....?
How can you and SinsoftheFlesh claim any credibility when you will not even admit what a huge deficit spender Ronnie Reagan was....? Originally Posted by WTF

Save it for the other thread, dumbfuck... Stay on topic here. Are you defending Chomsky and his documented record of serial genocide denial?
How can you and SinsoftheFlesh claim any credibility when you will not even admit what a huge deficit spender Ronnie Reagan was....? Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again with that whole "reading comprehension" thing.

I looked at her like she was an idiot and told her that any member of Congress that votes to approve a budget in deficit, and any President who signs a budget in deficit is to blame for a budget that is not in balance, then I asked if her if she understood how the democratic process actually works. I also told her that they were guilty of theft and should be arrested.
Are you saying that Ronnie was never President? Pretty sure I covered in my above statement my opinion of ANY President who signs a budget into law that is not in balance. Notice there is no sub clause exempting any President, or any member of Congress who votes to approve a budget in deficit, or signs such a budget.

I keep thinking that surely you will get tired of embarrassing yourself, but it appears that there is no limit to your capacity to stick your foot in your mouth.
  • WTF
  • 07-19-2014, 10:12 PM
There you go again with that whole "reading comprehension" thing.

Are you saying that Ronnie was never President? Pretty sure I covered in my above statement my opinion of ANY President who signs a budget into law that is not in balance. Notice there is no sub clause exempting any President, or any member of Congress who votes to approve a budget in deficit, or signs such a budget.

I keep thinking that surely you will get tired of embarrassing yourself, but it appears that there is no limit to your capacity to stick your foot in your mouth. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
SOTF...prophet of the mantra.... ''All debt is bad....."

So banks should stop loaning money and everyone should just pay cash for a house , car and rent until they can...