Trump will be remembered as a big bump in the road

I think RINOs/Never Trumpers will remember President Trump for a long time!

Black_Knight_Rides says:

August 20, 2017 at 8:37 am

President Trump:

Set the ground rules with RNC Chairman Ronna McDaniel for 2018 campaign funding support:

RNC funds raised with President Trump’s name will ONLY go to Republicans who have VOTED FOR and PASSED ALL components of President Trump’s Agenda … and to Republican Primary Challengers who oppose members of Congress that HAVEN’T.

BANG!
I think RINOs/Never Trumpers will remember President Trump for a long time! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I try not to forget speed bumps in the road, especially after I've bottomed out on them and gotten my teeth rattled from the impact.

Adults have learned they can't always get their way, ...

.... so there is some maturing and growing up yet to be done by the whining, blubbering, and tantrum throwing spoiled brats who lost the election.

The burning of libraries and the tearing down of art pieces will end.
Waaaahhhhhh. Waaaaahhhhh. Waaahhhh

You're such a victim, JDrunk!
I try not to forget speed bumps in the road, especially after I've bottomed out on them and gotten my teeth rattled from the impact.

Adults have learned they can't always get their way, ...

.... so there is some maturing and growing up yet to be done by the whining, blubbering, and tantrum throwing spoiled brats who lost the election.

The burning of libraries and the tearing down of art pieces will end. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What fucking libraries are being burned down, LLephantMan?

You're just a fucking liar.
SPEAKING OF

.......whining, blubbering, and tantrum throwing spoiled brats who lost the election.
... look who just showed up to put in his 2 cents worth ... AssUp!
Then he will be remembered as speed bump?
Then he will be remembered as speed bump? Originally Posted by bamscram
By you, and that's about it.
  • Trey
  • 08-20-2017, 04:04 PM
This colossal failure will be more then a speed bump. Carter was a speed bump. Trump has a long time baring he quits or gets fired. I think his legacy will be war and debt.
What fucking libraries are being burned down, LLephantMan?

You're just a fucking liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They're not burning the libraries yet... just their contents!

So ASSUP... do you condemn these Nazi copy-cat lib-retards who are organizing book burnings?

YES or NO?
This colossal failure will be more then a speed bump. Carter was a speed bump. Trump has a long time baring he quits or gets fired. I think his legacy will be war and debt. Originally Posted by Trey
War and Debt? Hmm we haven't had that in a long time.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LMAO!!!!

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
We are still borrowing money to pay for two of them.
This colossal failure will be more then a speed bump. Carter was a speed bump. Trump has a long time baring he quits or gets fired. I think his legacy will be war and debt. Originally Posted by Trey
You think President Trump can beat The 0zombie King and his 7 wars?

1. We’ve been at War in Afghanistan for almost a full decade.
2. We’ve been at War in Iraq for nearly as long.
3. We’re at War in Pakistan.
4. We’re at War in Yemen.
5. We have ongoing CIA and Naval destablization War Games staged in Iran.
6. We have ongoing CIA hostilities, in coordination with Columbia, against Venezuela.
7. We’re at War, and dropping bombs in Libya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jinanE-vw3E

https://shadowproof.com/2011/03/21/o...is-seven-wars/
We are still borrowing money to pay for two of them. Originally Posted by bamscram
Keep drinking that libtard kool-aid, chimpboy. We borrow because spending exceeds taxes - period. Not because a portion of federal spending goes to the military (or any other category that libtards want to single out for blame). We're still borrowing to pay for entitlements and everything else in the federal budget, too.
Keep drinking that libtard kool-aid, chimpboy. We borrow because spending exceeds taxes - period. Not because a portion of federal spending goes to the military (or any other category that libtards want to single out for blame). We're still borrowing to pay for entitlements and everything else in the federal budget, too. Originally Posted by lustylad
Money was borrowed because they were not funded. STFU.
Chimps like you are slow.