Sloppier the better?? (Bbbj that is)

Is the sloppier the bj the better?? In my case I love a sloppy bj with gagging and Lots of spit. But not jus regular spit, the spit that comes up from deepthroating is the kind I like. Some women I have been with swallow the spit thinking its puke but I have been with some that held nothing back and left my lap drenched with thick spit and I FUCKING LOVED IT. But just want feedback and any providers that like getting messy fwm lol
Super Head 713 specializes in that department. Puddles of throat spit and will leave your dick with a high gloss shine.

I've seen her in action and I'm sure some gents here can cosign what I'm talking bout
I concur with Seeking P!!! Superhead713 has been one of the only providers that can get me to explode from BBBJ alone. I have what I consider good control of exploding on demand.
Her last review was in Texas, hopefully she can come back to N.O. soon
Superhead713 can definitely get the job done. One of only two who have finished me off with bbbj only. Many have tried and most have had to tap out. I am a hard nut to crack.
hopefully she can come back to N.O. soon Originally Posted by Godaddy21
You're in luck. She's en route ....
Mmmmmmmmmmm did someone mention sloppy?
Mmmmmmmmmmm did someone mention sloppy? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Mmmmm hot!! Love a good sloppy bj yummm
I have to admit SuperHead does amazing head game. You can't tell where the spit or cum begins or ends
Dammit. I'm jealous. Me unfortunately I have always been a puker when PUSH comes to SHOVE.. sigh. I miss out on all the fun reindeer games it seems.. life is just not fair!! Lol. XXOO annie
Nolastarlett does a good sloppy BBBJ also.
Nolastarlett does a good sloppy BBBJ Originally Posted by Warptcuck
I agree. I've seen her sexiness in action!!
I agree. I've seen her sexiness in action!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I have experienced it.
Although only average endowment, she does not choke. Her DT is on the mark.
Addison Scott gives an incredibly erotic wet and sloppy BBBJ. I'm no where near hung like a horse but I've been told I'm thicker than average and she easily takes me down to the balls.

I've never experienced oral cock worship like Addison.
Addison Scott gives an incredibly erotic wet and sloppy BBBJ. Originally Posted by Sinclar
I agree!