Step right up and get your golden hip hop slippers, boys!

Step right up MAGAs and get your Trump sneaks!

Wear them everywhere, folks!

Perfect for work, church, to visit the Capitol! Even for that parent teacher conference you’ve been worried about at your kids school.

Paired with a red MAGA cap, a Trump tie and a degree from Trump You, it’ll let the world know you’ve made A list!

(Which list exactly is right out of PT Barnum’s famous memoir … “Art of the Spiel.”)

MAGAs always had an eye for haute couture,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...m-court-ruling

Trump launches gold high top sneaker line a day after $350m court ruling
‘Never Surrender High-Tops’ cost $399 and arrive on the market just after judge hands former US president huge penalty

Sat 17 Feb 2024 22.13 EST

Donald Trump has launched his own sneaker brand, a day after a New York judge ordered him to pay $354.9m in penalties for fraudulently overstating his net worth to dupe lenders.

“I’ve wanted to do this a long time,” the former US president said, as he unveiled what he called the first official Trump footwear at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia, a gathering that bills itself as the “The Greatest Sneaker Show on Earth.”

He was met with loud boos as well as cheers, Associated Press reported, adding that as he spoke, the smell of weed occasionally wafted through the room. Attendees skewed younger and more diverse than Trump’s usual rally crowds, the news wire wrote.

The shoes, shiny, gold high tops with an American flag detail on the back, are being sold as Never Surrender High-Tops for $399 on a new website that also sells Trump-branded Victory47 cologne and perfume for $99 a bottle. Trump would be the 47th president if elected again.

The website says it has no connection to Trump’s campaign, though Trump campaign officials promoted the appearance in online posts.

Trump later lashed out at Justice Arthur Engoron, who on Friday ordered him as well as his eldest sons and associates to pay over $354.9m plus pre-judgment interest after finding them guilty of intentionally committing financial fraud over the course of a decade.
What a frigging joke he is and those ugly shoes, they look like his hair.
How they gonna get delivered with the truckers fixing to strike.
Lolling
No shoes for you
And al bundy is offended that trumpf is now peddling shoes.
... There were NO loud boos - except when Trump mentioned Biden
and New York ... ... Or when He pointed to the FAKE media.

... Trump tennis shoes! ... Maybe the Monitours will allow them
to be sold on the site here... I put in me order for several pairs
already... GREAT for the "Sneaker Heads" to invite Trump to speak.

Thanks for posting this, Yssup... And for being a athletic supporter of
Sneaker-con and the "Sneaker Heads" selling the tennis shoes.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You’re a funny guy, Salty.

When will yours arrive down under?
Hucksterism at its finest.
You’re a funny guy, Salty.

When will yours arrive down under? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I'm HERE in the states now, mate.
And I'd imagine you'll surely agree that the
Trump tennis shoes will SELL better here in America.

Hmmmmm.... This shoe agreement with Trump and
the "Sneaker Heads" is prolly the reason that NIKE
is doing those employee lay-offs and what-not.

The NIKE business leaders may be expecting A LOSS
in sales for their-own products. ... Just sayin'

#### Salty
Step right up MAGAs and get your Trump sneaks!

Wear them everywhere, folks!

Perfect for work, church, to visit the Capitol! Even for that parent teacher conference you’ve been worried about at your kids school.

Paired with a red MAGA cap, a Trump tie and a degree from Trump You, it’ll let the world know you’ve made A list!

(Which list exactly is right out of PT Barnum’s famous memoir … “Art of the Spiel.”)

MAGAs always had an eye for haute couture,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...m-court-ruling

Trump launches gold high top sneaker line a day after $350m court ruling
‘Never Surrender High-Tops’ cost $399 and arrive on the market just after judge hands former US president huge penalty

Sat 17 Feb 2024 22.13 EST

Donald Trump has launched his own sneaker brand, a day after a New York judge ordered him to pay $354.9m in penalties for fraudulently overstating his net worth to dupe lenders.

“I’ve wanted to do this a long time,” the former US president said, as he unveiled what he called the first official Trump footwear at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia, a gathering that bills itself as the “The Greatest Sneaker Show on Earth.”

He was met with loud boos as well as cheers, Associated Press reported, adding that as he spoke, the smell of weed occasionally wafted through the room. Attendees skewed younger and more diverse than Trump’s usual rally crowds, the news wire wrote.

The shoes, shiny, gold high tops with an American flag detail on the back, are being sold as Never Surrender High-Tops for $399 on a new website that also sells Trump-branded Victory47 cologne and perfume for $99 a bottle. Trump would be the 47th president if elected again.

The website says it has no connection to Trump’s campaign, though Trump campaign officials promoted the appearance in online posts.

Trump later lashed out at Justice Arthur Engoron, who on Friday ordered him as well as his eldest sons and associates to pay over $354.9m plus pre-judgment interest after finding them guilty of intentionally committing financial fraud over the course of a decade. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Watched the video to verify the facts. Trumpf was booed biggly. These shoes will fall apart faster than trumpf before a judge.
3 sources state the shoes are made in China.
I'm sure in the very near future his new shoe business will fail just like many of his other businesses. Truth is, those sneakers are U-G-L-Y.

"Trump's business acumen: We need to call it like it is"

https://www.publicopiniononline.com/...l/65474745007/
... I'm HERE in the states now, mate.
And I'd imagine you'll surely agree that the
Trump tennis shoes will SELL better here in America.

Hmmmmm.... This shoe agreement with Trump and
the "Sneaker Heads" is prolly the reason that NIKE
is doing those employee lay-offs and what-not.

More lies. This has nothing to do with NIKE. You want to talk about NIKE’s business, start your own thread. Meanwhile, spare us the dog whistles. Thanks!
What silly shit is that worthless asshole going to try to sell to his simpleton followers next after this soon to be failure? Melania's used panties? A book about how to get favorable rates on a bank loan? A how to guide about how not to get convicted in a slander civil suit?

That loudmouth obnoxious dipshit is a damn mess.

Oh Really? Is the Big Cheato sponsoring a sports team? I can only see that happen if it is for the prison b-ball team. (I didn't know Nike had a big market there...you don't need to supply proof for that LOL! My gut is busting out laughing typing that!)
Just another opportunity for Trump and his spoor to promote racism and xenophobia to an angry (for no damned reason) mob.

Thanks for reminding us of all that Salty. Again, start your own “we stand with Trump against Nike” thread

MEANWHILE

SMFH
... Please explain how Trump, the "Sneaker Heads", and selling
some Gold-coloured tennis shoes is "promoting racism" and what-not.

#### Salty