prostate massaging

• fawn
  • 04-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I would like to know how many men love a little finger play with their prostate while receiving a bj or hand job....or you would like to try it and dont know how to ask..... inquiring minds want to know.........fawn
Back in March I became interested in an L1 B2B rubdown as I was a virgin in that regard. I had read reviews from others on this type of service and decided to check it out. I managed a one-hour appointment through P411. It was a great session; loved it. As the provider was rubbing my backside she gently rubbed around that area and I liked it. She sweetly asked if I wanted my prostate massaged and I told her to go for it.

Yes! I love it. Have you performed it very much? I think I would love for Fawn to do it to me. Maybe we should hook up.
  • fawn
  • 04-28-2009, 06:15 PM
i just enjoy pleasing the man that i am with, let me tell you what is nice... and that is to have a little baby oil handy when giving a hand job and work the jewels along with alittle gentle prostate massaging, it is nice to see the reaction from the man...just give into the feeling and allow something alittle different........(different can be good)
Yes! When done right perinium and/or prostate stimulation with a bbbj....look out ladies here comes the motherload! Is that a service that any ladies here offer? Chime in and maybe we can get together!
<hand raised>
i just enjoy pleasing the man that i am with, let me tell you what is nice... and that is to have a little baby oil handy when giving a hand job and work the jewels along with alittle gentle prostate massaging, it is nice to see the reaction from the man...just give into the feeling and allow something alittle different........(different can be good)

Hooray for Fawn!
i just enjoy pleasing the man that i am with, let me tell you what is nice... and that is to have a little baby oil handy when giving a hand job and work the jewels along with alittle gentle prostate massaging, it is nice to see the reaction from the man...just give into the feeling and allow something alittle different........(different can be good) Originally Posted by fawn

*Beatnik making note to contact Fawn soon*
It definitely adds to the intensity not to mention just plain erotic. I think any provider has an edge if she is willing and knows how to properly perform it. Every guy should open up (chuckle chuckle) and try it.
  • Shaft
  • 04-28-2009, 06:59 PM
God, I love it. Its a very erotic when done by a skillful woman. I had an all time fav that was great at it, could make you hard and cum like crazy, just by massaging the prostate just right
Yeah, a prostate massage will turn you into a geyser for real. The first time a girl did that to me I think a vaulted out of bed.

A buddy told me he once had a prostate infection, and the therapy was for old Doc Thickfingers to snap on that latex glove, lube up a finger and massage the prostate until he expelled the infection as well as a sizeable load. So, I guess the prostate is in effect the male G spot.
I have never had it done. I have always been the type of guy that it's a one way road. Stuff is supposed to come out of there and not go in there. Not saying that I would NEVER try it because with the right lady and the right situation anything's possible. haha
I have tried this several times and I just don't get it.. I haven't ever had the sensations that a lot of guys describe.. I like a good rimming and one of my fantasies is to be rimmed while also getting some oral loving, but I haven't felt the awesome results of the prostate massage that everyone talks about.. Maybe someday..
I would like to know how many men love a little finger play with their prostate while receiving a bj or hand job....or you would like to try it and dont know how to ask..... inquiring minds want to know.........fawn Originally Posted by fawn
Me Me Me!
Yeah, a prostate massage will turn you into a geyser for real. The first time a girl did that to me I think a vaulted out of bed.

A buddy told me he once had a prostate infection, and the therapy was for old Doc Thickfingers to snap on that latex glove, lube up a finger and massage the prostate until he expelled the infection as well as a sizeable load. So, I guess the prostate is in effect the male G spot. Originally Posted by Sandman
I wonder if you could get insurance to pay for that? If so I feel a prostate infection coming on. Girls should get set up to accept insurance quick ! lol
I tried it once but I think she did something wrong. I had bleeding for a week. Can you say anal fissure?