I wanna fuck a trainer in my gym.

I'm a noob.

There is this blonde bombshell working in the fitness center that I go to.

I dream about having sex with her in my sleep all the time.

My favorite position is cow girl. .

Sadly, I haven't even talked to her.

Any advice on how to bang this chick?

What do they like? How to approach her?

Attached Images File Type: gif 743294606_a6e10c02_2042388932_6373d09f_BCBDC0C7B0EDBCF6.gif (187.5 KB, 722 views)
Give her a few hundred and bend her over the weight bench. Hope that drawing stays but I think they will take it
I'm a noob.

Originally Posted by baragi
Newbie...calm yo ass down and find a sexy ass provider who looks like her! If you need ANY help locating a profile, just ask a guy named SL:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736

Dude, there are some sexy ass providers here, and they are FREAKS most importantly. As good as your trainer looks, she may be horrible in bed/BCD (behind closed doors) . Now, if you find a trainer who is also a provider, as I have (she also competes as a fitness model-damn it's been months!!!)

Now, the chance that she is, find an interest in why she's into fitness (contests, etc.) then separate, excel at that shit, and ignore her ass...she will take note...then if you have the "game" proceed sincerely without slobering and keep it low key...now if she's a snob, then BCD will be horrible, move on, PASS.

Also, while she's training yo ass, she will never be attracted to you or see you in that way unless you are sexy as hell, which I don't care to know. So, basically you're fucked. FIRE her and you're fucked. Keep her and you're fucked. Moral of the story? HOBBY! Report back...let us know how it works out. And, good luck!

Love the pic! Nice touch!
Tell her you want to marry her. Ask her if she would mind driving a Benz during the week and a Porsche on the weekends? Then tell her you don't want a pre-nup but insist you need a honey moon trial run first. Tell her it’s a compatibility thing.

If that don't work bang the hell out of one of the hot blondes here and just close your eyes and DREAM!
Newbie...calm yo ass down and find a sexy ass provider who looks like her! If you need ANY help locating a profile, just ask a guy named SL:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736

Dude, there are some sexy ass providers here, and they are FREAKS most importantly. As good as your trainer looks, she may be horrible in bed/BCD (behind closed doors) . Now, if you find a trainer who is also a provider, as I have (she also competes as a fitness model-damn it's been months!!!)

Now, the chance that she is, find an interest in why she's into fitness (contests, etc.) then separate, excel at that shit, and ignore her ass...she will take note...then if you have the "game" proceed sincerely without slobering and keep it low key...now if she's a snob, then BCD will be horrible, move on, PASS.

Also, while she's training yo ass, she will never be attracted to you or see you in that way unless you are sexy as hell, which I don't care to know. So, basically you're fucked. FIRE her and you're fucked. Keep her and you're fucked. Moral of the story? HOBBY! Report back...let us know how it works out. And, good luck!

Love the pic! Nice touch! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Love the pic! Nice touch![/QUOTE]
You nailed it! Words of wisdom.

Tell her you want to marry her. Ask her if she would mind driving a Benz during the week and a Porsche on the weekends? Then tell her you don't want a pre-nup but insist you need a honey moon trial run first. Tell her it’s a compatibility thing.

If that don't work bang the hell out of one of the hot blondes here and just close your eyes and DREAM! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You could try that, what is the worst that can happen.
there's an outside chance that's she's..... a provider.
If you can't talk to her you'll never bang her. I have no idea why you would consult in a bunch of pocket book casanovas on this subject. I couldn't imagine they have anymore of a clue than you do.
If you can't talk to her you'll never bang her. I have no idea why you would consult in a bunch of pocket book casanovas on this subject. I couldn't imagine they have anymore of a clue than you do. Originally Posted by acp5762
Yep,no clue!
If we could help with this why would we be hobbyist
if a few C-Notes can't get it done its never gonna happen. Just sayin.
I'm a noob.

Originally Posted by baragi
Here is a novel approach:

Initiate a conversation or three with her. Keep it going, keep it loose, and invite her for coffee or a drink.
You may not want to tell her you want to fuck the shit out of her over coffee, but wait for the first date or two.
There are many hot girls at the gym.

That is how they stay in shape and stay hot.

I would suggest first of all, not to set your heart on this particular girl or any other girl for that matter.

Think of yourself as a fisherman encountering the sea and remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Your problem is just approaching her. You fear rejection which is natural, but that is just the risk you must take. Take a deep breath and just walk up to her and say hello. Even if she says no, you will feel better afterward because you did your part.

Think of introducing yourself as striking a match and then keep the fire going. Your mistake is thinking that she's some sort of prize high on the pedestal you put her on.

. . .Don't think of her as a goddess from another planet, she's just another fish in the sea!

Yep,no clue! Originally Posted by Salsa man
You're dam right you don't.
I want to say that cow girl style is precious style to fuck any girl but, I like to fuck in doggystyle because you can be more comfort on it. You can enjoy lot to bang her ass in doggystyle.
Just wave your magic wand and she'll trip and fall on your cock and bounce up and down.