Crossdressers

I have tried this with my wife- she was put off by it. Loved the feel of satin bra on my nipples and thigh highs on my legs. It would be fun to try with an experienced provider. Question tho- does it always involve dom/sub? Not why I would CD, although....
I have tried this with my wife- she was put off by it. Loved the feel of satin bra on my nipples and thigh highs on my legs. It would be fun to try with an experienced provider. Question tho- does it always involve dom/sub? Not why I would CD, although.... Originally Posted by biguywants
No, not at all. The reasons and level of crossdressing vary with the individual. For some, sure, there's a link. Others not at all. Some crossdress and don't do anything sexual, and others might put on a pair of panties and hump the wall socket because they are so turned on (I don't reccommend ejaculating and creating a circuit...).
I agree, many men just love the feel of the sensual material that womens undergarments are made of. This dosent mean you are a CD, or have feelings towards Bi. I keep a wardrobe just for my boys whom like this....from stockings, panties, corsets, heels, to wigs and make up. To each his own and as long as your enjoying it......
Nothing hotter to me then a hard Cock in a pair of panties, peeking out at me...........
Ms. Athena,

When are you coming to College Station?
X-rated.
I would LOVE knowing more about masks!
Are you into that?
I think it would be insanely erotic!
If you want to PM me I would love to know, or say it in the forums.
I just want you to feel comfortable...
Ms. Athena,

When are you coming to College Station? Originally Posted by biguywants
Sugar, Im NE Houston...So bring your sexy ass to me.......
I have tried this with my wife- she was put off by it. Loved the feel of satin bra on my nipples and thigh highs on my legs. It would be fun to try with an experienced provider. Question tho- does it always involve dom/sub? Not why I would CD, although.... Originally Posted by biguywants

It can just be for fun....it does not have to involve dom or sub traits
I love to play lesbian lovers.
The textures of silk and satin are yummy for the woman you're with.
You don't have to be dominated to enjoy this fetish/fantasy/fun with a woman.
Just tell her your desires.
I may have that opportunity at some point! I can only dream about what you would do to my sexy ass!
I may have that opportunity at some point! I can only dream about what you would do to my sexy ass! Originally Posted by biguywants

As long as they are all Hot Wet Sweet dreams.......Id love to be in them.........
And you will Love what I am going to do to your sexy ass....Bring it on!!!