Snapchat

I don't really consider myself a luddite, but Snapchat as a hobby tool seems to me to be a good idea on paper and a terrible idea as far as options, ease of use and making money if you're a provider.

For the gents, what am a missing? Do you find it helpful at all? What are the advantages or benefits beyond "destructible" messages? How is it valuable to you, if at all?

For the ladies, what am I missing? Does it actually make you money? Is there are marketing edge to it or playful way you use it to make extra money or screen? Where''s the value on your end?
Not even a single response lol compare to my threads. Sad picture. Evidently nobody cares about snapchat other than snapping hot asses at the gyms that allow it lol.
It could be a good tool for sending pics as long as you have a burner phone. Pretty interesting topic considering someone tried to knock the original poster for it.
It could be a good tool for sending pics as long as you have a burner phone. Pretty interesting topic considering someone tried to knock the original poster for it. Originally Posted by sherman klump
There's like 12 better ways to do that, though