Wanna know where to pay Chariegirl a visit?

staff edit
Do you want a fucking cookie?

Sorry someone has hurt you so bad to elicit such a hateful response.
Who the hell is this guy posting all this BS?
Tatas
Who the hell is this guy posting all this BS? Originally Posted by italian2160
tatasddd also known as
titsfuck
steveinpa
and about 6 other names
Jack1111 this am. What a shit show. I got on and hit the Today’s Posts option and noticed the spamming and content within a couple of minutes and was hitting the RTM buttons all over the place. I even shot off a text to a mod I know. Jeezus. Those mods were on it and wiped it all quickly. Kudos.

I don’t think this is the last of it unfortunately. Stay safe my friends.
He should be banned for good.he needs to get a new hobby. And by the way taats I've seen Heather and I think she's great.sorry everyone I don't post much but that just pissed me off.lets have a hh in is honor NOT!!!!
He should be banned for good.he needs to get a new hobby. And by the way taats I've seen Heather and I think she's great.sorry everyone I don't post much but that just pissed me off.lets have a hh in is honor NOT!!!! Originally Posted by italian2160
I actually offered to go out to breakfast with him. He never responded. I don't think he likes me!
No need to perma-ban him. As soon as he books another appointment with Taytum this should all take care of itself.
You guys at #’s 2-9 (I think I remember there being no #10) have your special purpose ripped from your grasp. We will never know who would have risen through hard work to the summit of his ire!
Or maybe we will see!