TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE: HOW A LIBERAL TRIES TO "WIN" THE ARGUMENT...

The Ellison rage starts at 3:10...

But don't take my word. Here is what the liberal Daily Beast analysts think:

“This guy came on his show and then tried to filibuster it by yelling at him, saying ‘You’re a terrible journalist,’ ‘You’re the worst journalist,’ ‘You’re a Republican,’ ‘You’re awful,’” Ashburn said of Ellison’s appearance.

Kurtz concurred: “The congressman picked the fight. And he kept trying to talk over Hannity, and Hannity barely got five words out before Keith Ellison was accusing him of ‘yellow journalism’ because he played a clip of Barack Obama.”
The guy acted like a tool, no doubt. Doesn't change the fact he's right about Hannity. Propagandist, check. Conservative entertainer, check. Journalist? Not even close.

It's also amusing to see you post critically about the way anybody tries to prevail in an argument....since your method is to post up outright lies, distortions and fabrications that you plagiarize from the wingnut internet echo chamber every morning over your coffee....and then congratulate yourself for winning the argument. Pinhead.
That's because those articles are strictly slanted opinion written without regard to any journalistic ethic. You build an argument on a dubious foundation and it will fall.

Brietbart clearly had a personal political agenda; which has been pushed with greater zeal since his death. I'll piss on a story from that pack of liars whenever I can.

spend a lot of your reading time in line at the HEB? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I assume Fox News stories fall into this category as well?
Mostly, yes. They make no bones about their political agenda. As such, they can hardly be considered journalists.
I see. Just checking and watching the reaction to this story.
Mostly, yes. They make no bones about their political agenda. As such, they can hardly be considered journalists. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Uh, FYI, Hannity does not claim to be a "journalist". He readily admits to his conservative leanings, and does not claim to be "fair and balanced".

He's an idiot, but he is not a journalist.
+6 FU
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 11:08 AM
The Ellison rage starts at 3:10...

But don't take my word. Here is what the liberal Daily Beast analysts think:

“This guy came on his show and then tried to filibuster it by yelling at him, saying ‘You’re a terrible journalist,’ ‘You’re the worst journalist,’ ‘You’re a Republican,’ ‘You’re awful,’” Ashburn said of Ellison’s appearance.

Kurtz concurred: “The congressman picked the fight. And he kept trying to talk over Hannity, and Hannity barely got five words out before Keith Ellison was accusing him of ‘yellow journalism’ because he played a clip of Barack Obama.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway

post the clip of Ann Coulter bitch slapping Hannity on his own show ... her FACTS put the "hairspray kid" on his ass ...
Welcome back CJ; I was going to issue a BOLO alert.......
Keith Ellison was a follower of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; he renounced his association for political reasons. He goes by several aliases: Keith X Ellison, Keith Hakim, and Keith Ellison-Muhammad. He took his oath of office on the Koran. This guy is a real thug. I highly recommend the two articles I'm linking to. They show just how low the Democratic Party has sunk; it's become a haven for the scum of the Earth.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...or-dummies.php

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...2/764obcsx.asp
  • Seedy
  • 03-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Yea, welcome back CJ..
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Yea, welcome back CJ.. Originally Posted by seedman55

Howdy Gents
Welcome ALLBACK, BUSY DOING NOTHING....HA HA HA
Keith Ellison was a follower of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; he renounced his association for political reasons. He goes by several aliases: Keith X Ellison, Keith Hakim, and Keith Ellison-Muhammad. He took his oath of office on the Koran. This guy is a real thug. I highly recommend the two articles I'm linking to. They show just how low the Democratic Party has sunk; it's become a haven for the scum of the Earth.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...or-dummies.php

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...2/764obcsx.asp Originally Posted by joe bloe
Nothing newer than 7 years?
Don't you think these blogs would have reported anything on him since now and then if they could? After all, they accuse him of some nasty stuff.
I agree. They would have crucified him if they could. It looks like he was telling the truth.

And once again, your post is irrelevant.
You mean journalists like .....oh like Chris (leg tingle) Matthews or Rachel Maddow? How about Ed Schultz? Is he a journalist? On the other hand you are dissing Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Bill O'Reilly, and Greta Van Sustern. All have reported on stories around the world and in dangerous situations. So exactly what is YOUR definition of a journalist? Joy Behar? Whoopi Goldberg? Jon Stewart? Steve Colbert?

Well we do have more convicted felons in the democratic party and how long before a newly electeed senator in Ilinois will last before they go to prison.