Obama campaign caught in major NC vote fraud scheme

Nah. No voter fraud. At least not enough for it to be a problem.

From the article:

ebruary 19, 2013 North Carolina's Civitas Institute has revealed that the North Carolina State Board of Elections and the Obama campaign conspired to register at least 11,000 people via the internet in violation of state law. This has been confirmed through records requests filed with all of North Carolina's 100 counties. The counting is not yet complete.

North Carolina does not allow online voting, but according to Civitas, SBE staff authorized an Obama campaign website, Gottaregister.com, to use a web-based registration program. The SBE's chief lawyer responded to the charge with a plainly disingenuous 1984-newspeak answer:

Wright repeatedly denied that the SBE allowed online voter registration, insisting that it was “web-based voter registration”[ii] instead, as if there could be a “web-based” process that wasn’t online.

The technology from Allpoint Voter Services uses remote-control pens to transmit “signatures” over the Internet, according to techpresident.com[iii]. After entering voter information in an online form, the citizen “signs” it with a stylus or a finger. The Allpoint technology records the signature and then transmits it to one of two autopens – one in California, the other in Nevada[iv]. One of the pens transcribes the signature on to a paper voter registration form. Allpoint then mails the documents to local election boards – or is supposed to, a point we’ll come back to.

To say this is not “online” registration but “web-based” is like saying a certain vehicle is not a car, it’s an automobile. The point of having a “wet signature” – one in ink – is to provide a universally accepted way proving that a prospective voter is affirming in person all the facts on the form. To have an auto pen inserted at one point in this long computerized process is a far different thing. Even the Obama campaign called it online voter registration. Because, no matter how you twist words around, that’s what it is.

There's more to this fraud, read it here: http://www.examiner.com/article/brea...e-fraud-scheme
I wonder when the liberals are going to admit they were wrong, some voting fraud does exist, and photo ID's are reasonable.
Not every disparate impact is based upon discriminatory intent. Even if a few people don't vote because of the burden of voter ID, it is their responsibility for being lazy fucking welfare loving losers who would rather get drunk or high than do something productive, not because some 92 year old white poll worker intimidated them.
  • CJ7
  • 03-04-2013, 11:03 AM
I wonder when the liberals are going to admit they were wrong, some voting fraud does exist, and photo ID's are reasonable.
Not every disparate impact is based upon discriminatory intent. Even if a few people don't vote because of the burden of voter ID, it is their responsibility for being lazy fucking welfare loving losers who would rather get drunk or high than do something productive, not because some 92 year old white poll worker intimidated them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

liberals? dont look now, but it happens on both sides of the aisle ..

Oct. 2, 2012

A GOP-backed consulting firm may have submitted "hundreds" of faked voter registration forms in Florida, according to the Florida Department of State.
The GOP cut ties with the third party voter registering company Strategic Allied Consultants on Thursday after the Palm Beach County elections supervisor flagged 106 of the firm's registration forms for having similar handwriting, incorrect addresses and incomplete information.
Since then, elections officials in nine Florida counties have unearthed hundreds of possibly fraudulent registration forms.

funny how that works isnt it
You're more like to get struck by lightning than find a legitimate instance of voter fraud. It's horseshit, made up by the GOP, to try to disenfranchise the poor by requiring voter ID laws. The recent 5th circuit opinion striking down the Texas legislature's voter ID law makes clear that the law is nothing more than an attempt to keep democrats from voting. The residents of one town (in south Texas, of course where Dems still control) would have had to drive 240 miles to the nearest location to get an ID acceptable under the law.

I'm surprised it took you two weeks to find this North Carolina story. Which seems largely unsourced and is being carried only on the fringe whackadoo websites....I see one of the nazi white supremacist websites is running with it. Is that where you found it when you were doing your morning reading? When you were reading the story, were you able to glean exactly what the Obama administration had to do with this alleged fraud? When you click on the link in the story to the alleged voter registration site, it just takes you to barackobama,com.

Your story is bullshit, just like all the other stories about voter fraud.
CJ's "may have submitted" story vs. COG's "confirmed" story of voter fraud......

Liberals know that they must defeat Voter ID laws; otherwise, they cant steal elections !
It's horseshit, made up by the GOP, to try to disenfranchise the poor by requiring voter ID laws. Originally Posted by timpage
Just for the sake of an argument....exactly why is it the "poor" all across this nation are unable to obtain an state issued ID (Drivers Licence/State ID card), or a federal ID (Passport/Passport Card)?

And exactly how would they be "disenfranchised" by being required to show an ID at their neighborhood polling place.
  • CJ7
  • 03-04-2013, 12:00 PM
CJ's "may have submitted" story vs. COG's "confirmed" story of voter fraud......

Liberals know that they must defeat Voter ID laws; otherwise, they cant steal elections ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
http://lawsonry.com/2012/09/republic...ion-fraud.html

feel better now whirlie ?
You're more like to get struck by lightning than find a legitimate instance of voter fraud. It's horseshit, made up by the GOP, to try to disenfranchise the poor by requiring voter ID laws. The recent 5th circuit opinion striking down the Texas legislature's voter ID law makes clear that the law is nothing more than an attempt to keep democrats from voting. The residents of one town (in south Texas, of course where Dems still control) would have had to drive 240 miles to the nearest location to get an ID acceptable under the law.

I'm surprised it took you two weeks to find this North Carolina story. Which seems largely unsourced and is being carried only on the fringe whackadoo websites....I see one of the nazi white supremacist websites is running with it. Is that where you found it when you were doing your morning reading? When you were reading the story, were you able to glean exactly what the Obama administration had to do with this alleged fraud? When you click on the link in the story to the alleged voter registration site, it just takes you to barackobama,com.

Your story is bullshit, just like all the other stories about voter fraud. Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, you are right. There is no voter fraud at all. Sorry to have brought it up!
But voter fraud doesn't exist..................Republi cans might as well join the Democrats on the Voter Fraud bandwagon (that doesn't exist); after all, Democrats think it is a non issue.....
Just for the sake of an argument....exactly why is it the "poor" all across this nation are unable to obtain an state issued ID (Drivers Licence/State ID card), or a federal ID (Passport/Passport Card)? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
illiteracy maybe... DUI's
The recent 5th circuit opinion striking down the Texas legislature's voter ID law makes clear that the law is nothing more than an attempt to keep democrats from voting. The residents of one town (in south Texas, of course where Dems still control) would have had to drive 240 miles to the nearest location to get an ID acceptable under the law. Originally Posted by timpage
Care to name the town, Timmy, so we can check the maps and road atlases?

I find it kinda difficult to believe that it is necessary for residents of that town to drive 240 miles just to get a driver's license.
  • Seedy
  • 03-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Care to name the town, Timmy, so we can check the maps and road atlases?

I find it kinda difficult to believe that it is necessary for residents of that town to drive 240 miles just to get a driver's license. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Yea, i smell bullshit also, but comming from a flaming libtard, that is to be expected.
illiteracy maybe... DUI's Originally Posted by JCM800
DUI is irrelevant for an ID card. In fact that is what most people convicted of DUI (or lose their licence for whatever reason) get in replacement for their drivers license.

Illiteracy...perhaps. Here is the TX application
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/interne...rms/DL-14A.pdf

Here are the questions asked on the application for an ID
1. Do you wish to donate $1.00 to the Blindness Education Screening and Treatment Program?
2. Do you wish to donate $1.00 to the Glenda Dawson Donate Life – Texas Registry?
3. Would you like to register as an organ donor?
4. Do you have a health condition that may impede communication with a peace officer? If yes, please list
(must complete form DL-101)
5. Would you like to complete a voter registration application form today? You must be eligible.
(¿Le gustaria llenar la forma de registro de votante hoy? Tiene que ser elegible.)
My personal favorite
6. Are you an honorably discharged Veteran?
7. Do you want a veteran designator on your driver license? (proof of honorable discharge required)
8. Have you ever had a Texas identification card? Number When?
9. Have you ever had a driver license or instruction permit in Texas? Number When?
10. Have you ever had a license or instruction permit in any other state? List state(s)
Number(s) When?
There has always been voter fraud. On both sides of the aisles... This cycle.

So why the righteous anger? Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's OBAMA'S FAULT!

I wish it would stop.

But will it, Whiny?

DEPENDS!
There has always been voter fraud. On both sides of the aisles... This cycle.

So why the righteous anger? Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's OBAMA'S FAULT!

I wish it would stop.

But will it, Whiny?

DEPENDS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that would be the head (*******) in charge