Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?

"Fun"? It's fun for you to splatter bugs on your windshield? Maybe I understand a bit more why you're here...
Now Miss Kay, you definitely sang a much, MUCH different tune when Monster came and visited with you a few years back.

*where's that review, where's that review?? AHHHHHH Here we go!!*

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153013

Even though it's been almost three years, I still remember our session. Why because you were an awesome provider, and a sweet girl, but aside as our session was ending you told me "You were wonderful" (and no you were not referring to the sex of course, lol. You were clearly referring to me as a client) Those were YOUR words, not mine. It is for that reason that I still do not have anything negative to say to you or about you.

I had no clue this thread was even going on until someone pointed me to it via PM. And I am only responding to you because you are the only provider who has seen me BCD. Did you feel threatened when you saw me? NOPE. Did you ever feel uncomfortable when you saw me?? NOPE. Funny how every provider who has seen me has never had anything else but good thing to say about me YOURSELF included.

The other providers in this thread have never met me a day in their life so I could give a rats ass what they think about me. And I would be willing to bet money that the feeling is mutual. If they wanna throw a fucken Hissy Fit over one stupid joke (AND YES IT WAS A JOKE) then so be it. That says a lot more about them than it does me.

You should let Monster cum see you next time you're in town Kay. You have before and you were treated like the beautiful lady you are, and I have plenty of reputable providers who would tell you that you be treated just as good the next time. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I do remember you .. it has been awhile but u were a total gent and we had a great time together...I think that's why your comment thru me for a loop to begin with. That was totally out left field from the time I had with you. Knowing you BCD ..do I honestly think you'd hurt a provider... if you're still as awesome as your were then.. Hell no. But I still think your joke was in poor taste.

You could be my ATF and I see you 3 times a week but if you joke about killing a provider and fucking her corpse.. I'm STILL going to think that's a dick move.
That's all I'm saying.. I wasn't attacking you personally that's why I never quoted your comment. It's the whole demeanor of alot of the guys have against providers in general.
There's alot that's joked about on this board.. I get it.. in the business you have to have a thick skin and can't take everything personal.. you will drive yourself crazy if you do..
But I don't think a provider should be disrespected to that extent.. bc it's not a joke that the danger we deal with on a daily basis.. That's why providers verify, screen and take all the precautions we do.. because it's not just a joke that NEVER happens.. violence against providers happen more often than alot of people realize..
And nobody thinks twice bc ' fuck it she's just a hooker who cares anyway' and that mentality is just wrong to me. I do take it personal but I won't hold it against you Little Monster i just think youre better than that.
It's easy to go online n say things that's out of persons natural character and not worry about it..

That's why I'm convinced WakeUp is really the nicest guy in RL and eccie is just his own way of exploring his asshole side without any real world repercussions lol sorry couldn't resist lol
That's why I'm convinced WakeUp is really the nicest guy in RL and eccie is just his own way of exploring his asshole side without any real world repercussions lol sorry couldn't resist lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
You'd be mistaken.

Dearhunter, OTOH, is a pretty good guy, except for never buying lunch.
They are all assholes.
We are all assholes. Originally Posted by pyramider
fifa
Maybe I understand a bit more why you're here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Did you forget you said this to me? It sounded a bit repetitious when you said it to Old T as well.

Heh, do you know what puerile means, or did you just Google something and thought the word looked cool? Originally Posted by Wakeup
What difference does it make whether one, both, or neither or us looked it up on Google? If I had misused it, you could have pointed it out instead of falling back on your standard ad hominem tactics. Oh, in case you're wondering, I know what an ad hominem argument is, how it works, why it is effective, and with whom it is effective, all without resorting to Google. I will admit, however, that I cannot use it nearly as well as you do. Hell, I can even combine both. For instance, if I were to say, "The only difference between Wakeup and the elephant shit in the simile from his signature is that elephant shit can be used for fertilizer, which means it serves at least one useful purpose. That won't be true of Wakeup until after he is dead," that would be both puerile and ad hominem.

I will, however, be willing to concede one point to you if you can identify the error in my hypothetical example.
That's why I'm convinced WakeUp is really the nicest guy in RL and eccie is just his own way of exploring his asshole side without any real world repercussions Originally Posted by Kay2Day
You'd be mistaken. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Didn't even have to answer that one myself...

Did you forget you said this to me? It sounded a bit repetitious when you said it to Old T as well. Originally Posted by tandyscone
:facepalm:

I forget nothing...the fact you thought I did shows you're hopelessly behind the curve here...please try and keep up...

What difference does it make whether one, both, or neither or us looked it up on Google? If I had misused it, you could have pointed it out instead of falling back on your standard ad hominem tactics. Originally Posted by tandyscone
I did point it out...in a way that, again, you must have missed...and your continued misuse of the adjective indicates to me that you still don't understand what it means...unless your childhood was full of jokes about dead babies, dead hookers, elephant shit, and fertilizer...

Hmm...maybe it was...maybe I understand a bit more why you're here...

P.S.-Simile...pfft...more cool looking words you don't understand? Try harder, or don't try at all...
  • Old-T
  • 05-10-2017, 05:31 AM
"Fun"? It's fun for you to splatter bugs on your windshield? Maybe I understand a bit more why you're here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Having reading comprehension issues today?
Nope, doing good, thanks.
I can't vote. The choices are too narrow, and "Other" is not encompassing enough. There needs to be an "All of the above and more" option.

Could be a similar poll for providers who bash each other publicly, or members of both sexes who start unfounded rumors. There are ample crimes on each side of the Hobby coin. We are an imperfect lot of lusters prone to giving in to our base instincts. Some run with that more than others.

I used to question why we can't all play nicely, but I am finally coming to accept that the psychology of human kind just doesn't work that way, especially on an anonymous board involving a slate of personalities. By it's very nature, conflict here is natural, and alas, often encouraged for entertainment value. All I can do is control my own behavior and perceptions, and disregard those who are caustic to my continued well-being.
I can't vote. The choices are too narrow, and "Other" is not encompassing enough. There needs to be an "All of the above and more" option. ...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Exactly right. I didn't vote either, and for the same reason. All of the above, and more. And here, perhaps, is the "more."

Really, I think the bizarre phenomenon of woman-hatred on a site organized around paying to spend time with women is rooted, paradoxically, in hobbyist self-hatred. In effect, the hater-hobbyist says to himself, "I'm a contemptible blob of scum. So a woman who agrees to see me for any finite sum of money must be terrible, too. I will hate her as I hate myself."

As so often happens, it's a mixture of truth and error. The part where he's scum is correct. The rest is nonsense and crapola.

Buncha people must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
Hmmm.. I am beginning to see
I did point it out...in a way that, again, you must have missed...and your continued misuse of the adjective indicates to me that you still don't understand what it means Originally Posted by Wakeup
Like I said, you're way better at this than me. Nice how you manage to combine an insult with a vague statement so that you can avoid actually discussing the issue. If you think I am misusing it, why don't you tell me what the word means and why I am wrong in the way I am using it?

P.S.-Simile...pfft...more cool looking words you don't understand? Originally Posted by Wakeup
A masterful response that again demonstrates how good you are at insults. By giving the mistake without providing what would have been correct, you leave it open. Did you really know it was wrong, or did you just pick the 3 syllable word you didn't know and guess it must be the mistake? Had I been more skillful, I would have specified that you had to provide the correct usage.
Try harder, or don't try at all... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What do you think I am trying to do? I'm actually making good progress toward my goal.
Hmmm.. I am beginning to see

Like I said, you're way better at this than me. Nice how you manage to combine an insult with a vague statement so that you can avoid actually discussing the issue. If you think I am misusing it, why don't you tell me what the word means and why I am wrong in the way I am using it?

A masterful response that again demonstrates how good you are at insults. By giving the mistake without providing what would have been correct, you leave it open. Did you really know it was wrong, or did you just pick the 3 syllable word you didn't know and guess it must be the mistake? Had I been more skillful, I would have specified that you had to provide the correct usage.
What do you think I am trying to do? I'm actually making good progress toward my goal. Originally Posted by tandyscone
You do realize WakeUps main adjective is just to piss everybody off and that's about it. So unless your main goal is you're bored and want to kill some time.. you're probably not going to get anywhere going back and forth with him. Bc he will never see your point and keep saying the same thing to piss you off.. or he will get your point and just say something else that'll piss you off. I really don't even think he really believes some of the stuff he posts.. But he just really likes to mind fuck anybody who's going to let him do it.. ijs...
I'm actually making good progress toward my goal. Originally Posted by tandyscone
Ummm ... congratulations?

Say 'Hi' to Flo for us.