Privacy in BDD?

Has anyone ever understood the point of those small closet sized rooms upstairs behind the bar? They don't have sliding doors nor are they allowed to be close to have any privacy. So what exactly is one paying for? That too $$$ which seems crazy. Does that include any drinks with it? Not sure if I'm missing anything.
  • mb60
  • 03-10-2024, 05:26 PM
As far as I know those are $ 165 rooms with a bottle. Not sure how long you get the room for.
Remember by law, no area can be completely closed off. Someone walking by must be able to observe the whole room. Even the $650 roods have glass doors
As far as I know those are $ 165 rooms with a bottle. Not sure how long you get the room for. Originally Posted by mb60
I think they are $325.
Yeah they are $$$.5 actually, I asked on my last visit but they didn't mention any bottle or drinks. I'm guessing $.65 one would be even more ridiculous with no privacy. I don't understand why anyone would pay for it considering everyone can see and walk through just like that
You can actually use the dollar amounts. The secret $$$ code was broken by PD years ago, just like Roses, etc.
As far as I know those are $ 165 rooms with a bottle. Not sure how long you get the room for. Originally Posted by mb60
Those are behind the main stage day shift and the booths along the walls
Everyone uses the, I did the 650 rooms all the time and they are private. I am also curious about the 165 rooms and if any fun can be had
Everyone uses the, I did the 650 rooms all the time and they are private. I am also curious about the 165 rooms and if any fun can be had Originally Posted by nick_712
Glass doors do not private make. Complacent managers getting kick backs do.

I have never used any but the $165 space behind the main stage. Plenty of all levels of activities in those areas and booths. Managers on the take don't care. The forts just block the casual view of on lookers. One just has to not care if they are seen. Experienced dancers know who they have to pay so if they are game, don't worry about it. They don't want to get fired