Vintage Erotica

Since it was mentioned in the last post:

Notions Antiquaria
24 Cecil Court
Charing Cross Road

She says websites, emails and texts are black words. She took over the shop after her father passed away and continues to run it as he did. A little shop packed to the brim - and VERY reasonably priced. Alas her erotica sells out fast so you just have to cross your fingers. She can recommend other places to look. Fascinating woman to talk to, I highly recommend buying her a nice little gift from home before heading out (fancy chocolates included, pass on tacky) it seems to mean a LOT to her. She has great stories, worth staying to chat a while. Most things are in the vicinity of a hundred or less pounds.

NOT EROTICA:

Marchpane
15 Cecil Court
Charing Cross Road

I'm a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland. First prints, and antique reprints of children's books well worth drooling over. Usually in the neighbourhood of a one hundred pounds, other things crossing to eight hundred.

Grosvenor Prints
19 Shelton Street
Covent Garden
Grosvenorprints.com

A map seller pointed this place out to me. They have an older collection of nudes, around 1890s. Beautiful large prints. Prices are closer to six hundred pounds and up.
You always have great tips about the cities you visit. Thank you for sharing and letting we (temporary) homebodies live vicariously through your adventures. I so miss shopping overseas; it is one of my favorite ways to get to know a new culture. So much is revealed in the local shops and markets.

Hope you are safely tucked away from tomorrow morning's madness.!

(Incognito Lauren)