iPhone help

Looking for some help. When using iPhone, safari browser, I can pm others on ECCIE. But leaves to much for the SO to find. Have to clear everything from the history. If caught might raise to much suspicion. So I downloaded a couple different browsers and I can surf on ECCIE but I can't post comments or write reviews or chat or even pm thru other browsers It will not allow to type any letters in the text box. Is there some type of setting or somthing that prevents me from getting involved. I can use a yahoo email and I can even use p411 without any issues on other browsers. I think of the other browser kind of like a back page way of using my iPhone to play on sites that would cause problems between the SO and myself. Any help would be appreciated. There are many times I would like to comment on a post or review but I'm unable to.
Thanks
I just tried mine on yahoo app, had to turn off safe search and then could do what I wanted to on this site
Sorry - hijack deleted and posted in another thread.
Thanks JD. I'll try that as well.
Hello J D. I had downloaded atomic web before you replied. It I like the way it works. But can't make it my primary search engine. Have to go to the app each time. Curious. Are you able to use yahoo as your primary search. Like when reading email. And it goes to safari. Are you able to set the I phone up so you can use yahoo to open from email.
Thanks.
So, does Chat work through Yahoo on the iPhone? If so, how easy is it to delete settings, cookies, etc.? I use Yahoo Messenger, which has a "reset" function that erases everything from my session, including the account I used to log in.

I've been wanting to access Chat from my iPhone, but obviously can't do it from Safari...looking for an alternative.