This is the best day! WHO DAT!

THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL! New Orleans here I come! (I'll be there sooner than May so you better get ready... Now you have two reasons to be happy today. Party on...

Your Taylor Fox
From Connecticut, Congrats NOLA!!! Plus you got Taylor coming down to celebrate.
A Championship AND Taylor Foxx. It don't get any better .
  • MrGiz
  • 02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz
Congratulations! That was a great game
Long time coming and so unbelieveable! WOW! Who dat!
Enjoy it, WhoDat Nation.

Congrats from Houston, now one of only four NFL cities (Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville are the others) never to see their team in a Super Bowl.
After starting off 0-10 and then outscoring the Colts 31-7 was pretty amazing. Fantastic game, we've been waiting a long time. Who Dat !
Big C you're in for a long year.
Hell has finally frozen over, the SAINT'S won.
* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz

Oh when those Saints...go marching in...that's when they win! And Taylor Fox comes home again!

Life is good. Get used to it!
wooohoooo saints rule!!!!
Congrats to the team and NOLA who has finally gotten what they have wanted for so many years!Great game too!

WHO DAT!!
Hell has finally frozen over, the SAINT'S won. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Ahem, I believe I aleady said that in the sand box forum.
  • HSP
  • 02-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Great game and Drew Brees did play like an MVP. Awesome game. Congrats!
  • BIG C
  • 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
After starting off 0-10 and then outscoring the Colts 31-7 was pretty amazing. Fantastic game, we've been waiting a long time. Who Dat !
Big C you're in for a long year. Originally Posted by laoilman
Well, I've gotta hand it to ya and for once you guys deserve to be obnoxious with yer fuggen "WHO DAT" crap and nothing anyone can do or say about it because you're the CHAMPS.....

I guess you could say it was a good game, but in reality, take away the first quarter and the Ain'ts kick dat booty.....The only thing that pisses me off about it is the next morning hearing fuckheads like Skip Bayless saying stupid shit like "the Colts lost the game rather than the Ain'ts won the game".....WTF??!!??

Lessee, Drew Brees completes 18 of his final 19 passes, Tracy Porter gets a hellacious jump on that interception, and the Ain'ts defense did a pretty damn good job of shutting down the vaunted Colts offense (after the 1st quarter) and some asshead wants to get on national TV and say the Colts lost rather than the Ain'ts won.....How do numbnutz like that get paid for such dumb statements.....