Classified Documents Found At Biden Think Tank Headquarters….

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cla...ws-2023-01-09/

No word on how many armed FBI SWAT team men will be involved in the upcoming raid as they storm the building.
Read the news reports closely and avoid taking seriously Donald J. Trump's hyperbolic, self-serving analysis. This is clearly an apples to oranges situation. No comparison. Even Karl Rove agrees with this assessment.
Trump is not the President.

Trump had classified documents at his private home.....take out ?

Trump denied having classified documents at his private home.

Trump obstructed located classified documents at his private home.
Biden had classified documents? ..... Hell next thing you know they'll be demanding his income tax records ..... they should just go ahead and impeach the doofus now .....
Biden had classified documents? ..... Hell next thing you know they'll be demanding his income tax records ..... they should just go ahead and impeach the doofus now ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

Oh my, not his tax records!!!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...te-Returns.pdf

Looks like he beat the GDP (Grand Dying Party) idiots to the punch!
If you MAGA people stopped deflecting for more than a minute and spent some time analyzing the issue at hand, the whereabouts of classified documents, you'd understand the apples and oranges analogy. Biden reported the documents as soon as they were found. He did not lie about them or obstruct their collection and return to the proper home. Another one of my favorite Trump lies occurred immediately after the first batch of classified documents was discovered in Mar-a-Lago. Trump claimed the National Archives was okay with what he did. The next day the National Archives said, "We said what?"...
I wonder if Ray Epps will show up at the FBI raid on Biden’s house.
Oh my, not his tax records!!!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...te-Returns.pdf

Looks like he beat the GDP (Grand Dying Party) idiots to the punch! Originally Posted by 69in2it69
The kind of money Biden has doesn’t show up on tax records, it’s handed to Hunter in a Brunswick bowling bag.
What is the topic of this thread again ?
Biden had classified documents? ..... Hell next thing you know they'll be demanding his income tax records ..... they should just go ahead and impeach the doofus now ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
They can and they should.
It looks like our leftist friends are all spewing the same talking points…….”It’s not the same”!,

I agree. Since the documents are reportedly dealing with China and Iran, it is much more serious.
It looks like our leftist friends are all spewing the same talking points…….”It’s not the same”!,

I agree. Since the documents are reportedly dealing with China and Iran, it is much more serious. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No wonder McCarthy wanted to be Speaker of the house. He has a better chance of being President through attrition than Trump has being elected, lol.
I agree. Since the documents are reportedly..... Originally Posted by Jackie S

Apparently the topic of this thread is try to find something, or anything, to try and bash Biden.
Apparently the topic of this thread is try to find something, or anything, to try and bash Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It’s not difficult. He continues to be an old, senile, stupid, lying, inept corrupt piece of shit.
Members are encouraged to discuss this topic in another Thread - Provided they can Stay On Topic.

Thread Closed