URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin/body-rubs/2577731
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 7600 Wood Hollow Dr. Central Austin
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Couldn't tell, she had her hair up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, sweet smile, aggressive demeanor and caustic personality
Recommendation: No
Thanks for taking one for the team, bro. I've texted her on a few occasions. First, she peaked my interest when she was down south but been too far to venture up north since. Never followed through with her though. The fact there was only one picture always made me suspicious. Thanks for detailing the experience, nothing but respect.
That is Zheng... she has been around for some time and been (negatively) reviewed on here.
Damn Animal House sorry about that. Have you tried Gina yet?
Gina, ...who's Gina
Yep, her actual name is Kheng, she's been around for a decade but has severe PD and tons of rules and is always in a bad mood. Thanks for TOFFT, though.
I thought I was the only one. I wondered how I could possibly have disgusted her so badly. I hardly even moved or said anything, per instructions. The massage was actually good, and I'd do it on those days when I don't want to spend a lot of money or get an L1. If only she had tolerated a little movement. I couldn't even shift on the table to get comfortable.
Who's Gina?
Who's Gina? Originally Posted by joebobb
Maybe this Gina from RS?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2861670
I have seen her on and off for years but I was finally banned for some unknown reason. I always felt like I was paying money for a massage/date and if she didn’t like you you started receiving crappy cold service.Now I’m I actually glad because I found great service from someone else without the stress of trying to figure out her feelings. I totally support banning someone your not comfortable with but I think she takes it to an extreme. YMMV
Well there's a guideline about bumping reviews that have been inactive for 30 days.
Closing.