Kinging ?

Well, is there such a word ?

Queening : when a woman sits on a man's face.

Kinging: When a man sits on a woman's face ?

I've doe this with several woman and always found it enjoyable...

Comments... Experiences ? Please share !
Facesitting is my specialty. Since I would never allow a man to sit on my face.
Too me I'm crowning You King. I'm also Queening by sitting on my thrown.... For actual kinging where a man would sit on a woman's face. It would probably be difficult to find and quite expensive.
PM me and I can share some names who King and are reasonable
There is NO such word.
yep it is wikepedia...kinging & queening

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facesitting

I LUV when a man sits on my face...better access to those balls!
What do you call it when a TS sits on your face?
What do you call it when a TS sits on your face? Originally Posted by Souper
Tweening ?
What do you call it when a TS sits on your face? Originally Posted by Souper
Awesome. You call it awesome.
  • Zena
  • 03-12-2017, 10:46 AM
This is great ! You all made me laugh!! ( I like queening. I don't know about kinging, (or do I ?)
Have a great day, everybody!
It isn't a word.
Guys want it to be one.
What girl wants some 400 pound guy who can't even reach back there to spread his cheeks and grind his butt on her face?
It isn't a word.
Guys want it to be one.
What girl wants some 400 pound guy who can't even reach back there to spread his cheeks and grind his butt on her face? Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Well, with respect, there IS a word as shown / definined by reputable internet sources, shown above. I didn't know it at first, but as with queening, simply a gender based word. So yes, the word exists.

And... the act exists. I certainly,would not want a 400 pound woman sitting on my face either. But I do love an attractive, fun woman doing so. And, I have experienced sittIng on a woman's face, riding it. She was eating my ass and lickIng my balls, shaft. Such great fun ! She has been a fuck buddy for years and she has zero issue with this. She wasn't my first and won't be my last. Several civilians I've encountered in RL were/are active ass eaters, bottom feeders.

I am certain you've indulged your clients in this activity, and I can not understand your disbelief in the word, and revulsion in the act. Any act can be framed in a negative way, but in the right circumstances, with the right partner, it's a blast ! Golden Showers, enema play, CBT, peggIng, to many would call me across as revolting. You would certainly have many stories in which you had an active participation in catering to these fetish's.

Several other provisiders have PM'd me with interest in pleasuring me this way. So, my wanting there to be a word, and an act, is not up for discussion. It is true, and it occurs. It is defined, paid for, and enjoyed.

I might be confused, but the wording you employed in your responses struck as somewhat out of character. Respectfully, if I have misinterpreted your intention, please comment !
I like having my face sat on but I'm not into smothering or breathe play. My clients are welcome to sit on my face to give me easy access to the cock/balls, and potentially the ass. Also, for 69, I prefer him on top
My kind of lady.

I like having my face sat on but I'm not into smothering or breathe play. My clients are welcome to sit on my face to give me easy access to the cock/balls, and potentially the ass. Also, for 69, I prefer him on top Originally Posted by bustybabygirl