[B]Anal Training: Do you do it??[/B]

I love having my ass fucked from time to time. To me, if there's a way I can have a different type of orgasm or experience pleasure and it involves my ass, I'm probably game. However, it may be a while before I can enjoy some so I like to keep myself "ready". Today, for instance, I'm rocking my fun pink jelly toy while I'm answering emails and cleaning the house. I love the way it feels and makes my ass look. I can't be the only one that does this. I'm sure there are tons of cucks who do but what about the other ladies....
Well I can't say I personally do the training part, but after reading your post and getting the visual in my mind, of the pink toy in your ass and you rocking in your chair, I have a woody setting at my desk and have to wait until it goes away to get up and go to lunch.

Thanks for the erotic mind fuck.

Be safe.
You are most certainly welcome. I'm glad I could oblige. I've got the curvy blue on in today. I think I may get some later tonight...
Pics please.
I love prostate massage and try to stay in shape for this with an Aneros Stimulator.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001A...=prostate+test
I do and my math teacher says I'm the best at it.
I love prostate massage and try to stay in shape for this with an Aneros Stimulator.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001A...=prostate+test Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I recently have tried this as I'm a fan of prostate play. Purchased the Aneros Helix syn myself and it's not too bad
I'm a giver.

That's not to say I can't be a receiver, of a finger or two, at most. It's just the times it's been tried I've been overcome with the giggles. Probably a mental thing, but I just can't stop laughing.
I do this, "training for the Greek Olympics" is what I call it lol. I wear plugs around my house or incall. And it even seems that since I've started this, I have to have a plug in as well solo while masturbating, because without it, it feels as if I'm half assing it. I'm the type that likes "All Holes Filled" videos, because the idea of more than one is always better, is my thoughts.
heh heh, she said "half assing it" :^}
My girl!
Hi Brooke -
It's a pretty simple process for me. I fast for 24 hours prior to session, four or five hours before I use warm enema (nozzle attached to shower), repeat an hour prior to session and in between all of the cleaning and up to two days before I use different sized plugs to get 'it' ready.
That's a hot admission Brooke love to see pictures of that

That's a hot admission Brooke love to see pictures of that

Originally Posted by Gablksnake
That is really hot!
Yes it is I want to see a picture of Brooke like that

That is really hot! Originally Posted by shyboy69