Dom/sub "tutoring"

Not posting this in my local because of too many trolls.

I'm new to the hobby and the board (~1 month) and I've noticed that I in a few meetings I found my self "taking control" without thinking about it. Bending a girls over, pulling her to where I want her, etc. nothing crazy but it really enhances the experience. I like being firm and detailed when I'm with a provider and don't know if I am developing a dom side or not. Are there providers with which you can "practice" being a son and maybe get a little experience in it safely to see if I enjoy it or if it's just the afterglow of starting the hobby.
  • Zena
  • 03-24-2017, 05:56 PM
"PRACTICE"? BEING A son or- a Dom?? I didn't understand part of that.... Thank you. Zena.
I'm not sure if this is a real thing or not yet. I've been seeing providers for all of 3 weeks. Many of the providers that offer these services seem to expect clients that are already experienced and know what they are. I don't so I need someone to help me explore and see what's up.
  • Zena
  • 03-25-2017, 10:38 AM
You didnt- answer my question.
  • Zena
  • 03-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Yes, there are Providers who will happily help you explore this. Some are experienced Subs, some are experienced Dommes, there are different kinds of ladies and some are typical, or "vanilla".
Sorry. I thought I did. Perhaps "practice" was a wrong choice of words. I really meant someone who would help guide me in exploring this to see if something I want to dive into or not.
Smh
tandy, i guess "son" and "dom" are not important to him :^}. ..... s&d and n&m are neighbors on a keyboard.

notimportant, in my hobbying opinion, there's a BIG difference in a) directing the session, doing what you want, getting her to do what you want and b) being a Dom.
in approach a), it's just getting/doing what you want. some providers will follow your lead/direction and some will want to control the flow of activities.
in approach b), it's much much more than in a). there's trust, skills, boundaries, techniques, etc that are not just "getting/doing what you want."

and while one can be a dom "lite", it takes lots of training to be a real dom (and not just a "Sears" dom - reference to a frank zappa song from late 60s).

so, what are you seeking??