Fun with food

I have been thinking about this lately- I have had a few experiences with a few things- but the best ever was a bomb pop in my V- Of course as cold as it was- and as hot as I was- it melted quite quickly..aside from being sticky I have enjoyed play with whip cream and chocolate sauce.

But I would LOVE to try out some more "FOOD FETISH" stuff. So I post this asking if anyone has tried anything that I should try-
Alone or with someone--I recall in my younger years- I did masterbate with a cucumber--and back then I felt as if it was a bad thing!

I am especially interested in anything that could be used in the tub--to eliminate messes! Any advice?

I know this is a bit out there- but hey- my mind thinks outside the box! LOL.
Don't know if this counts as food but I once had a GF who really enjoyed having me go down on her with an ice cube or two in my mouth. Something about hot and cold really got her off.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/153019424@N04/E2P0A7

https://www.flickr.com/gp/153019424@N04/TUyk28

Pop rocks, strawberries, cherries, lollipops, cough drops, mints, chocolate, honey, whipped cream (melts fast!!!) Jello shots are all fun things to eat off the body in my experience. I love to play with my food I even had a wild dream once of being properly fucked after hours at a store on the cherry produce stand and having cherries placed inside me and fed to me. Another dream involved me being tied to a chair while a man and woman both took turns pleasuring me with things like lollipops and other candy. Funny I had these dreams years ago, yet I remember them clearly. Those were the days I also found out women can have orgasms in their sleep!!!
  • ztonk
  • 03-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Just be careful with inserting things with sugar... you don't want to end up with a yeast infection.

z
I do the ice cube thing in my playtimes....so titalating and thrilling!

I also like cool whip and cake icing play...but gotta get in tub afterwards!! lol
I forgot about pop rocks..the ex that..i did a dick pop before too but it was kinda hard (no pun intended..it wasn't ..umm..as enjoyable) thanks for the input
Cherries up my vag and then fed to me...sounds like a GREAT idea!!
An Austin lady once placed some grapes in her warmth and i retrieved them during DATY
Purrrsia and I have played with Nutella several times, as well as with strawberries, whipped cream, mango and more.
  • Zena
  • 03-27-2017, 07:37 AM
I can do very naughty things with peanut butter and a great cock!
Or an average cock. lol.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/153019424@N04/E2P0A7 Originally Posted by La Vida
looks yummy deliteful!!!
what's in the prescription bottle???
looks yummy deliteful!!!
what's in the prescription bottle??? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Lmao that's the sprinkles bottle !!!
Love WAM! Different textures,temperatures, and smells. So much better with a blind fold, take away one sense and strengthen others.