DATO: What do you like?

I have become a champion at DATY because of the various threads I have read on ECCIE through the years. But I have never read what women really prefer when a guy is DATO. The only thing I prefer is a nice clean ass.

How do you like ass worship? Take a vote:
1. Do you like it to be kissed?
2. Do you like it to be licked?
3. Do you like it to be sucked?
4. Do you like it probe with the tongue?
5. Do you like a combination of things? Please explain.
Kiss it lightly spank, lick and maybe a slight rubbing with a finger- but no entry- the rest is quite enjoyable..
I have become a champion at DATY because of the various threads I have read on ECCIE through the years. But I have never read what women really prefer when a guy is DATO. The only thing I prefer is a nice clean ass.

How do you like ass worship? Take a vote:
1. Do you like it to be kissed?
2. Do you like it to be licked?
3. Do you like it to be sucked?
4. Do you like it probe with the tongue?
5. Do you like a combination of things? Please explain. Originally Posted by thecooldude
All.Feels really good when someone know what their doing.Daty and rimming and uncovered pu$$ie$ cleaner and safer than uncovered dick?
For those of you who voted a combination of things when it comes to ass worship please share with us the experience.
Not enough answers lol
But a lot of votes... so far 63 votes.

52% voted: a combination of things
22% voted: probe with the tongue
11% voted : like it to be licked

I wanted to hear answers on a combination of things since it's number 1. StaceyMay's answer pretty much sums up the number 1 answer. More answers would be greatly appreciated.
A combination definitely. it really depends on my mood. Although proper tonguing could get me in the mood for 1-4 PLUS a probing finger.
See the "Fun with Food" thread
I enjoy kissing, love bites, tia and massage.

Mmm. Yes, that'll hit my spot!

Touching, licking, probing, vibrator, spanking.
I love tonguing a hot little asshole on a beautiful woman
I love tonguing a hot little asshole on a beautiful woman Originally Posted by soxfan
You got my vote...

Thanks everyone for 95 votes
I love tonguing a hot little asshole on a beautiful woman Originally Posted by soxfan
This
How can one not massage the G-spot whilest being down on a muffin ?