BYOD

As in bring your own dildo. Are there any Houston ladies that provide pegging services that would let a client bring his own? I've got a vacu-loc that I'm pretty fond of.

Additionally, would the ladies care to list out the biggest toys in their arsenal?
YIKES!!!! I thought BYOD was Bring Your Own Dick.
We'll...that's not too far off I suppose. I am bringing MY dick after all. It's just that in might be accompanied by a rubber dick too. 😉
When I am about I do. As long as it is thoroughly clean. I have different rings for my harness.
The tittle had me curious...I wish I had learned pegging. I am turned on by that...
I am in austin and I do not mind a guy bringing his own toy, I have a variety of belt/harnesses to find one that fits your toy. Also I have the biggest toy you ever want to see. it is called the ass midget. here is a link to a picture http://devi.8ing.com/legacy/articles...ass_midget.php . I also have some HUGE dongs too. If you ever get to Austin, you'll have to look me and my extensive toy collection up. I am a sensual top and enjoy providing pleasure during pegging, not pain or humiliation, just taking sensual control and expanding your ...horizons
Alana, I am happy to peg you. And I will BMOD

The tittle had me curious...I wish I had learned pegging. I am turned on by that... Originally Posted by Alana kay
Alana, I am happy to peg you. And I will BMOD Originally Posted by notimportant
does pegging also mean a guy (ASSuming notImportant is a guy) fucking a woman in her ass w/ a strap-on dildo?
I was just making a joke.

does pegging also mean a guy (ASSuming notImportant is a guy) fucking a woman in her ass w/ a strap-on dildo? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I was just making a joke. Originally Posted by notimportant
guess smilies are not important, either.
I have done both, brought mine and left it up to her and her collection.
It's cool to work your way up and see how big you can go. I've gone big (Too big) right out of the gate a time or two and regretted it
I've got some very big toys that I frequently use solo, but I'm thinking it'll be a whole different story when someone else is in command. With solo play I can control the angle, the speed, the depth, etc. When someone else is in command I have to give up that control. With big toys that's especially scary.....but super exciting too!