Pretty Feet????

When I meet civi / RW girls, I always take note of how they take care of their feet. Nothing is a bigger turn off to me than meeting a sexy lady with BAD FEET...

Now as I think about the hobby world - I've met providers who have everything from picture perfect feet to not-so good feet.

So ladies...if you are proud of your feet...lets see them...
I too like to check out women’s feet. For some reason, bare feet are a real turn on for me – that includes feet in sandals. But not if the feet are not taken care of. I expect the women to use lotion and to do the other things to make the skin on their feet look smooth and soft. I do.
As a seasoned veteran Kinkster in the fetish community I have met many women who find foot worship very sensual and get turned on and even climax. A women's feet are very erotic and have zones that can trigger sexual desire. I find some women's feet very sexy and erotic myself and can get turned on by looking at them, high arches can be a sexy visual effect on my brain. I consider myself a 10 out of 10 when it comes to worship and take great pride in making sure they won't forget me and every time they paint their nails they will remember the Footdreamer.......Cheers!
I'm not much into foot worship but I do notice that women love a good foot massage at the beginning of a session.
My feet are ugly..long and boney...and always cold so i wear funky socks

But in summer i will sometimes get a pedicure n go barefoot

Now as for my clients,i usually give them a nice foot rub when i do my oily body slides
I have pretty feet red toe nail polish on as well lol
I love being good to my feet. I really like a good toe sucking.
xo
B

I do appreciate a pretty foot and will suck a toe or two sometimes but damn Brooke those are cum worthy
Thise are yummm Brooke

I love being good to my feet. I really like a good toe sucking.
xo
B

Originally Posted by brookebutler
I do appreciate a pretty foot and will suck a toe or two sometimes but damn Brooke those are cum worthy Originally Posted by soxfan
Well thank you darling.
I have pretty feet.I can't get picture upload on here to market my feet.
Those are adorable

Originally Posted by melannie_star
Thank you.. I like your kitty