50 shades of fantasy

Being in the business of pure erotic entertainment I've found myself scrounging for new and exciting ways to keep my gents happy, interested and overall satisfied. But being enveloped in a world of catering & pleasure, ideas come and go. Fetishes are thought to be the little extra nudge you need for stimulation and arousal to obtain sexual orgasms aside from your typical sex. No matter how much I've researched new fetishes I could never find one I was quite comfortable with, until I stumbled upon 50 shades of Grey. Yes the movie... after watching the film I found myself fantasizing (often replacing ms.steele with myself) and imagining the raw and uncut emotions, mystery, and kinkiness that took place in Mr.Greys playroom. The vision of living a seemingly normal life in an outer appearance and then being bonded with ropes, and "punished", while fully taking on the submissive role behind closed doors turned me on. I just wished I had a playmate who wouldn't mind taking the time to guide and train me so I could finally conquer this dark fantasy that no one knows I possess.

It's like where do I even begin, what should I expect?? Seriously this Newbie to the sub life seeks Tips and pointers from any dom king or seasoned subs. This new adventure just may be the thrill I've been seeking.

They say curiosity killed the cat but this kitty has 9 lives
PM me