May 29th - June 5th

hey fellas! ill be back in your beautiful city again May 29th - June 5th
is the city all the way back open yet? good wether?

looking forward to seeing y'all agin!

xoxo
Pre-Books are AMAZING lol
It is all the way open. We never had a stay at home order. Honestly, virus numbers are escalating right now here because we never really shut down. Hospitals are nearing capacity. Just an FYI. Safe travels!
oh wow. everywhere else is decreasing. Vegas is just now opening stores and dine in restaurants. at select hotels and such
oh wow. everywhere else is decreasing. Vegas is just now opening stores and dine in restaurants. at select hotels and such Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
Uh no. This pandemic is just getting started. If you think it's fun now, wait until this fall.

Certain parts of the country reopened WAY WAY WAY prematurely, and have actually been manipulating the numbers to justify the premature reopening (Georgia and Florida).

Nebraska never fully shut down, so our peak is just beginning. We successfully flattened (and greatly delayed) the curve. But now that's catching up with us...
should have closed down with the rest of the states, I do agree about places re-opening way too soon. AZ is basically all the way up and running including night clubs and strip clubs. smh

im not saying that "this is fun" and I already know we have a second wave ahead of us, things will never be the same so get used to the new normal
I don’t think you can predict the fall just yet. If I was betting I think it won’t be as bad as the first wave.
+1
I was in Biloxi Ms at the beach this weekend..it was not as crowded as usual and people were social distancing best they could.
The thing is a huge percent that contract it have no symptoms. 50% to 80% no symptoms. Only a small percentage need to go to hospital, maybe 5%. It doesn’t matter how long you keep things shutdown the virus is still going to keep spreading. The quicker it spreads with not overwhelming the health care system the quicker herd immunity will get large enough to slow the spread.

The best thing is to keep your immune system healthy, it won’t stop you from getting it, but it will help you fight it off.
+1 agreed
I made it to town fellas! boy is it rainy today I kinda enjoy it lol
Dang and Emily I LOVE playin in the warm rain!