Survey: Who's your ATF in N. LA?

Just wondering. Who's your ATF in N. LA? It could be ladies that visit all of the time or ones who stay here. List 2 at the most.

Here are my 2:

1) BP Kristy

1) Pleasure Mi Amor

Both of these ladies are super hot & sexy! I couldn't rate them 1 & 2 since I have super fun with both of them! You really can't go wrong with these 2 ladies. Now, since I have a serious case of "yellow fever", I have an overall #1 back in Dallas but since this is the Louisiana forum, I stick with the ladies I have fun with here.

After tomorrow I am certain my ATF will be Savannah Beaujolais! Second in line is Lesa Tyler.
Even thought it has been way too long since I've seen her, VivianKnight will always been one of my favs.

I also have great memories of BambiSpring!

Both of these ladies make you feel like you are the most important person and the best lover (even when it isn't true.)
This is an easy one for me! Vivian Knights is an outstanding provider! She has been my ATF for awhile!

Olivia Howard from Houston I always have a wonderful time with her as well!
I'm kinda new to the hobby but of LADYS I have see so far I would have to say that I really enjoyed spending time with Veronica from Atlanta GA

I also had a great time with Aria Adams the last time she was in town!
Even thought it has been way too long since I've seen her, VivianKnight will always been one of my favs. Originally Posted by LastLong
Same here!
All the ladies listed so far are great AFT material, but one can have many atf's and for many reasons. I have enjoyed many ATF's over the many years in many areas of both LA and TEX, but the o/p asked for NLA and guessing that ladies who tour here are up for the running.

In which case, MY ATF now and for the past many years would have to be Tori Ashton. Now, if you were to allow Dallas ladies who never tour in the mix....well, there's not enough time to extoll their virtues! lol

MM
It doesn't matter whether she's in S'port, North/East Texas, the Metroplex of Dallas or where ever. Vivian Knights is ALWAYS my ATF!
Who is Vivian Knight? Does BGL needs to partake?
Fio-Awww, you are so sweet Thanks honey! See you soon!

Javelin-you moved too quick! Sorry we missed eachother!
Who is Vivian Knight? Does BGL needs to partake?
ROFL, sorry i couldnt help myself.
ROFL, sorry i couldnt help myself. Originally Posted by whizard of Oz
I can't laugh, but only feel pity for any hobbyist in her area who hasn't been knighted.
I'm almost embarrassed to reply, for some reason!! But, thank you all....!! I realize opinions and tastes vary and I'm very appreciative of all you fine fellas who have put up with me over the years.

VK
And shes modest too..dont you just love her!!
Yep, sure do!!! No matter what state she's in!