Thick or thin women which do guys perfer???

O.K. I got to know which do guys as a majority prefer?? When you are looking from girl to girl what body shape stands out and what do u settle on and what gets passed on??? and I need more than all girls are beautiful, guys like different things, bla bla bla I'm looking for deeper thoughts. After all at the end of the day what you guys think as a majority is what keeps me going!!!
If you were 300 pounds, I would still want to see you because you are FUN.
Thick ladies for me.
I like the athletic build.... I am a big man so the rail thin girls usually dont appeal to me... I like a girl who looks like she has seen a gym in the past 6 months....
For me....facial beauty is the first hurdle. If someone does not have a pretty face, I don't pursue the lady. Once the facial beauty test is accomplished, if I am interested, I am attracted to ladies of all size, except for heavier women. I will admit, however, a greater attraction to petite, mature women.

By the way MM, you have a beautiful face!
Hi! My name is Muffy, and I'm an equal opportunity man-slut. lol

I love them all, but with that said...I'm leaning towards medium to lithe ladies, now. Being a big guy whose hung like gerbil, sometimes between all the ass and all the padding that me and a larger lady might have, little Muffy just can't make the "spread" well enough to do either of us any good! And, that's all I have to say about that! (in his best Forrest Gump voice)

MM
Well I would have to say I love the women with a lil meat on their bones. Young or old. But All shape size age race women are welcome
Well Dragon likes athletic build, spinner, great figured ladise. Good looking and sexy "HOT". Personality also plays a big part as well as enjoyment. The lady needs to that like to have fun and show it. The one that really gets into it and is having as much of a good time as I am. Vocial is on the list as well. "Cheer me on dammit" should never pass through my brain.
I like a nice curvy woman. Not fat .. Definately do not like boney girls
I am with you - curvy but not fat. That said, variety is the spice of life!