Have you ever walked out?

So I remember once when I was still with an agency, arriving at an outcall and finding 2 gentlemen in the room. Definitely not expected. And even though one said he was leaving soon, I walked out.

Have any of you ladies or gentlemen ever found yourself in a situation that made you leave or serious consider leaving? Either bait & switch of the girl, or rude/aggressive guy, or just a plain weird vibe?
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Hell yea!
On general principle I'll leave if she is not as advertised.

Probably the funniest episode was when a black gal opened the door. I got nothing against black people and she was quite attractive, but in "her" pictures she was white. I asked her how often this little B&S worked and she responded, "Enough."

On another occasion, after we'd gotten naked, the lady informed me she was out of rubbers, but since I looked "clean" she didn't mind doing me sans-prophylactic:hypo_h4 h: Let's just say I didn't walk out of there -- I ran:ligh tning:
Yes, in a very similar situation. This profession requires a great deal of trust. If that's not understood by both parties, then I won't participate.
That is a riot!!!!!
On general principle I'll leave if she is not as advertised.

Probably the funniest episode was when a black gal opened the door. I got nothing against black people and she was quite attractive, but in "her" pictures she was white. I asked her how often this little B&S worked and she responded, "Enough."

On another occasion, after we'd gotten naked, the lady informed me she was out of rubbers, but since I looked "clean" she didn't mind doing me sans-prophylactic:hypo_h4 h: Let's just say I didn't walk out of there -- I ran:ligh tning: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yup. And other occasions where in retrospect I wish I had.
Yes, unfortunately. It's only happened a few times, but I'm not afraid to beat feet if I walk into a situation that makes me uncomfortable.
One of my worst was when I checked into the Davy Crockett Suite at a hotel and there wasn't a coonskin cap. I should have left then.

Once! Weird vibe!
Good Evening;

Once when a young lady turned up at my hotel room door drunk; so I didn't so much as walk out as send her away.

Then, on another occasion when a young lady was so not into it I thought that she might be working out the value of π to several hundred places. So, I asked her to leave.

I trust that I have learned from these unfortunate incidents and hope that I am rather more selective in my choices nowadays.

Thank you for reading and Good Night
Cyclops
One of my worst was when I checked into the Davy Crockett Suite at a hotel and there wasn't a coonskin cap. I should have left then.

Originally Posted by pjorourke
Followed by a couple hurricanes?
Yup. And other occasions where in retrospect I wish I had. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Hmmmmmmm
Have I walked out on a provider? No. Providers I see are smart professionals.

Have I walked out on civie girls? Big time.

Too often civie girls miscalculate the value equation and think a guy will put up with a lot more than he really will.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2010, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by pjorourke
Was she Mexican?

Watch out for the jalapenos they'll burn your arse!
Was she Mexican?

Watch out for the jalapenos they'll burn your arse! Originally Posted by WTF
Nope, a hot brunette -- with a wicked smile.

She wasnt the issue, the lack of a coonskin cap was.