Help navigating

Can someone tell me how to get to the dallas forum? Thanks!!
Ah, when your on the home page, scrol down to Dallas and "CLICK" your there!
Navigate me- sorry couldnt help myself '
You can't get there from here.
wonder how hes ever gonna find his way to his first session with a provider..he better invest in a GPS..lol
Navigate me- sorry couldnt help myself ' Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'd like to navigate you! Since this thread is about done with the Dallas forum, how about we talk about "Doubles" In tennis doubles work! Tag team wrestling doubles work! How about with SEX?
I only let little fella navigate me to the ladies. I know I'm at her place when little fella is at full attention before knocking on the door!
I only let little fella navigate me to the ladies. I know I'm at her place when little fella is at full attention before knocking on the door! Originally Posted by shorty
True or you took 100MG of the magic blue pill! (I cut back to 50 MG.) But can the little guy handle a doubles match? Inquiring minds want to know!?
No magic pill and could probably handle a doubles match with certain ladies. Little fella never had any problems with stamina, as I've been told by the ladies.
Navigate me- sorry couldnt help myself ' Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

i'd love to !!!
No magic pill and could probably handle a doubles match with certain ladies. Little fella never had any problems with stamina, as I've been told by the ladies. Originally Posted by shorty

Oh that's right... I remember you posting your age in the recent age thread. Dam lucky young wiper snappers!